Lets Talk Nutri Bars

my mrs,,loves that sort of brekie,,in fact she had it on christmas day,,,,personly i hate smoked salmon,,,i love a samon steak ,or even tinned.. :D also hate eggs any shape or form.... and hate kidney

i know your a good cook mate,,but heres a method you may or may not have seen for doing perfect poached eggs,,my mrs did it the other day for the first time,,and they came out perfect,,,

no need for a deep pan or vinigar......get a small cup or glass,,,tare off some cling film,,line the cup with plenty spare at the top,,crack the egg in to it,,twist the spare top up,,and place it in you pan of simmering water,,,it cooks it perfect :thumbs: think theres a vid on youtube

personly i liked your other brekki with the bubble and squeek

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 1

I wouldn't eat that..

lol thats how i feel about nutri bars :yes:

I was expecting a picture of a proper breakfast.. bacon fried egg, beans, sausages,mushroom, tomato and fried bread..

The salmon and green stuff on top caught me off guard :D

• Like 1

my mrs,,loves that sort of brekie,,in fact she had it on christmas day,,,,personly i hate smoked salmon,,,i love a samon steak ,or even tinned.. :D also hate eggs any shape or form.... and hate kidney

i know your a good cook mate,,but heres a method you may or may not have seen for doing perfect poached eggs,,my mrs did it the other day for the first time,,and they came out perfect,,,

no need for a deep pan or vinigar......get a small cup or glass,,,tare off some cling film,,line the cup with plenty spare at the top,,crack the egg in to it,,twist the spare top up,,and place it in you pan of simmering water,,,it cooks it perfect :thumbs: think theres a vid on youtube

personly i liked your other brekki with the bubble and squeek

thanks for the tip tommo i seen em do it on the tv , we like to do em freestyle ,i nearly added some brussel bubble but dont want folk to think i,m a greedy cnt i know i am lol,,

Scallops on top of slices of black pudding is another cracker mate, just sear the lot and you are away ;)

thats the kiddy wilf , i had a go of that when the samphire was in season down on the thames , it went like samphire on brown toast with black pudding on top with scallops a poached duck egg on top , fkn amazing it was :thumbs:

• Like 1

The one thing I miss most about England is gas !.........broke my heart leaving my nice gas range behind when I moved !

No gas here unless you you want to rig up to a bottle so it's cook on electric which I fecking hate !

The one thing I miss most about England is gas !.........broke my heart leaving my nice gas range behind when I moved !

No gas here unless you you want to rig up to a bottle so it's cook on electric which I fecking hate !

ive heard it aint the the same cooking with electric , is it that bad ? as i just got a place in suffolk with no gas lol