Led Vs Halogen Or Whatever It Is.

if you are comparing a led to a halogen ,at least compare like for like. A 240 blitz is fecking huge ,a 120 is tiny in comparison ,maybe a more realistic comparison would be a 140 or 170

ive compared the enforcer 140 to a dloyyd 150 and the enforcer was far better imo. but it needs a battery and cables are b*****ds lol the 150 is a cracking lamp for the price but it doesn't cut it next to a halogen.

I've got both too halogen and led ,and haven't took my halogen out since.

Don't get me wrong I loved the lightforce 170 I have had for years but the convenience for working out the motor is great for the led lamps .

Never liked HID lamps myself.

Some of the led torches are brilliant for their sizes ,and the little power they consume, you just need to get one with the beam shape right.

• Like 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Fieldsporthunter had the plr500 and the striker out last night scanned the field with the 500 then scanned it with the striker we missed loads of rabbits with the 500 doesn't show up the eyes a

For any man serious at the Lamping game a good lamp is essential , 100w halogen light takes some beating it's a good light and makes spotting a doddle. Dare I say the LED as started to come along wi

I've been lamping with led the last two seasons and got disheartened, thought my dogs were shit, thought I couldn't see (which is true) and ended up going out less and less. This year I resurrected th

if you are comparing a led to a halogen ,at least compare like for like. A 240 blitz is fecking huge ,a 120 is tiny in comparison ,maybe a more realistic comparison would be a 140 or 170

ive compared the enforcer 140 to a dloyyd 150 and the enforcer was far better imo. but it needs a battery and cables are b*****ds lol the 150 is a cracking lamp for the price but it doesn't cut it next to a halogen.

I've got both too halogen and led ,and haven't took my halogen out since,isn't the enforcer HID?
you may well be correct there Roybo I think it is hid? But anyway, my mates smaller "hid" pisses all over my led lol
  • Like 1

You can have both led and hid in the enforcer lads

whats hid stand for forgive my ignorance?
mine was supposed to say halogen and hid sorry mate lol and im glad roybo answered because I didn't have a clue lol
no bother buddy I only ever heard of led and halogen the hid is new to me and will cause further confusion lol.

You can have both led and hid in the enforcer lads

whats hid stand for forgive my ignorance?
mine was supposed to say halogen and hid sorry mate lol and im glad roybo answered because I didn't have a clue lol
no bother buddy I only ever heard of led and halogen the hid is new to me and will cause further confusion lol.
lol??