Sitting Back

I was talking to a chap who was tellung me about dogs sitting back in one case 2ft the dog in question was tried wat would b the outcome of this ahe only a young dog 12 would u say she will sharpen up with age i pwrsonally tink she way to young n should b left to mature

I was talking to a chap who was tellung me about dogs sitting back in one case 2ft the dog in question was tried wat would b the outcome of this ahe only a young dog 12 would u say she will sharpen up with age i pwrsonally tink she way to young n should b left to mature

I'm not Irish but I get the gist .

Young doing sitting 2 ft back from quarry .Is she too young or what would you do .

mightn turn out to be a great dog , with working early like that and warryness. Depends on its style and owner

I think you will find grammar is spelt with an a and not an e Mr know it all, now please do everyone a favour and go take an overdose of f**k off tablets

Say no more lol ,won't be be going anywhere so get used to it son .Must be be reasurring for you to have someone like me to put you right every time you slip up

• Like 3

If it was me I would leave the dog in the kennel abit longer and go back to school and learn how to read and right mate jmho

• Like 2

Because we English sometimes struggle to read your broad grammer fuckwit,wasn't a go at your Nationality pea brain .

Oh fortheluvofGod wat the fuk de ye nay understand ye feckingswasaneck nay cop onteyerself and lern the lingo FD and hear BlackBuck becas framhisneck o thewoods they do indeed alatof huntin' and don't tekshit.

• Like 7

It usually means that the terrier is minding itself a little too much.

Sometimes, this can work. If you have a terrier standing back, baying, and the quarry is young or green the terrierman can often crown through and be successful but a lot of the time this wont happen. When the quarry hears the terrierman coming near it will go towards the terrier and with such terriers they usually step to one side.

But, there has been such terriers who've accounted for a lot of game, usually because they've been in the hands of good lads who knew where to dig and dig fast.

But, it's not a good standard and should never be bred from.

I had a red bitch for many years who used to work up and in their face ,not hard mind, used her voice, but as you'd crown in on her she'd take a step backwards and it always looked like she was working her quarry from a couple of foot back.

Spade shy, we called it.

I'm not sure if early in her career I poked her with a shovel by mistake or she learned to get out of the way but that's how she worked and she was a bloody useful terrier.

• Like 6

Because we English sometimes struggle to read your broad grammer fuckwit,wasn't a go at your Nationality pea brain .

Oh fortheluvofGod wat the fuk de ye nay understand ye feckingswasaneck nay cop onteyerself and lern the lingo FD and hear BlackBuck becas framhisneck o thewoods they do indeed alatof huntin' and don't tekshit.