Warning About Gamekeeper John,fat Scammer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On the 13th November my daughter sent off to to this donut for one of his plywood cutout cattys as a stocking filler for her dear old dad, she also told him it was for a chrimbo present and asked if i

Well you don't have to be Sherlock to figure this one out lol

I still have one of Fish frames?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Blue ninja said:

Stick a picture up , Jeemes !? 

Which Catty you've got from John ? 

I dont know what it was called. It was made of wood,and poorly finished with varnish drips on it, which I dont like so I gave it away. I wouldnt buy another off him obviously.

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

What’s matter John, orders slowed down, so trying to drum io more business?? if only folk where so gullible eh?

Errr.... I'm not that  "John" btw  . 

Im just an newbie here and  I live in California , U.S.A.   Not UK.   My brother used to live in London tho...

And jeems ...

You gave your John's catty away ??

Omg ? because it had a vernish drip ? Man !? Oh my gosh ...  Let me explain  ... That shows and proves that   it's got heavily polyurethane vernish finish had been applied.  

Yeah , you want that perfect vernish, but still ...

I would have keeping it .  

All you have to do was just  sand it off a bit where the drip has solidified at...  Then perhaps hit with spray one more time  ... 

I wish I could have got that one ...oh well . ?

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk off back to your shed an catch up on your orders ?‍♂️ 

there’s a free busin lesson for you, anymore an I’ll need to charge you ?

Dude ... I am not that Gamekeeper "John" 

I wish I could be like him but naw . I am not him.  ?️?

?  but You've giving me some idea.  Perhaps,  I should talk about business with John so I can help him finishing his catties and faster distribution to U.S. too . ? If I'm remember correctly from a class that's called " Distribution of Power " in business .???? 

• 2 months later...

Well, Folks ? I don't know what you guys whining all ' bout but 

I got it !!! 

??????

For God loved the Catty world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal Catty life.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have a eternal Catty life.

An quote from an secret Catty bible  Gamekeeper John 3:16 ???

Cheers m  8  John !!?? 

The quality is barnone.  

Sheer Coating is superb . 

Bands are tight and strong.  

I can't complain what's so ever . .  ??????? Thank you so so much ! !!! 

By the way,  I'm a not John .  

I live in the United States and my name is Tom . 

16274401641398989587820385186414.jpg

Edited by Blue ninja
  • 3 weeks later...
On 24/08/2021 at 06:55, Blue ninja said:

? I'm trying to figure out all the jokes on here but I'm too novice on here to understand  what's so funny about... ?

Btw, that Slingshot looks still  decent to my eyes . I would buy that ?

You are better off dealing with bill Hayes, he is the original catty master, and your side of the water John just copied him and applied it to the uk market, he prefers selling those plywood cut outs as they only cost him £2 to make so he makes much more profit than on the cast ones, if you are smart you will just draw round it yourself get some birch ply and do the same yourself ??

• Like 1

strange this old thread has revived, I bought a few bits off GKJ ebay shop in the last year: elastic, few cheap diy frame kits etc and everything turned up in within 5 days or so. 

Only person I was ever scammed by in the catty community was a guy with a catty page called handmade hunting catapults on fb i think his name was mick dutton. lots of excuses and no postal reciept and then said he refunded the wrong person by accident and just stopped replying to messages. very frustrating. That was before I wised up to paypal goods and services.

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...

Reading all this with interest , must admit i've just bought a frame from John . I ordered it late on a monday and it arrived thursday the following week .  I did send him a message enquiring when i would receive it , which he answered almost straight away.

• Like 2