Warning About Gamekeeper John,fat Scammer

• 3 months later...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On the 13th November my daughter sent off to to this donut for one of his plywood cutout cattys as a stocking filler for her dear old dad, she also told him it was for a chrimbo present and asked if i

Well you don't have to be Sherlock to figure this one out lol

I still have one of Fish frames?

Posted Images

Thanks for the heads up Greyman, I'm getting back into catty's after a short (40 year) interlude ;) I'd looked at his products and was thinking about getting one of his catty's until I read your post.

Any recommendations as to who is a good supplier?

Cheers OON

If you don't mind doing your own bands and pouch,s pro shot catapults has always done a really good service, but if you want one all banded up and ready to use I,ve had good service from a company called stone-spear catapults, seems a decent type cheers

Pro shot are the dogs dangleys but they only sell metal cast catties...if you're after a wooden one of some sort then order from anyone except gamekeeper John lol

Edited by daveee88
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the heads up Greyman, I'm getting back into catty's after a short (40 year) interlude ;) I'd looked at his products and was thinking about getting one of his catty's until I read your post.

Cheers OON

.............B and Q .................. buy some ply wood , sand paper , fret saw and rasp ( very course sand paper ??? ) . or find a tree make a fork some how . get some rubber off the net ebay ect . get a piece leather . you will need new bands sooner rather than later learn to make your own .

• Haha 1

Cheers OON

.............B and Q .................. buy some ply wood , sand paper , fret saw and rasp ( very course sand paper ??? ) . or find a tree make a fork some how . get some rubber off the net ebay ect . get a piece leather . you will need new bands sooner rather than later learn to make your own .

As it happens I have lots of off cuts of ply in the man cave. Is there a pattern or is it just cut from the eye so to speak?

Cheers OON

As it happens I have lots of off cuts of ply in the man cave. Is there a pattern or is it just cut from the eye so to speak?

i looked at catties on the net . i rememered my old ones i made as a kid out off trees . i understand the problems with the black widow style catties for me ( still a good catty ) . watched people shooting them on the net and made my own digsin from the imfo i got made two or three or four untill i was happy . the final one i have is 100% cant post pictures not up to the task . also messed with tubes and flat bands ect ...its the only way

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

Well, despite all the talks and gossips ....lol ??

I've just placed my one catty order to "John the Gamekeeper "  !!!  Hell yeah ! ??

Coz I do like that bloke and I truly love watching ...

over...  10 years of his shows, fools  ! 

P.S. Yo John ?  Cheers, [BANNED TEXT] !  ? ??? ?

• Like 1

Well , duh ah !?  ?and Yes I will !  

Well, let me say this to everyone .. 

People shouldn't be so denier to someone just for an catty order went wrong or arrival of was way behind the schedules or didn't get it ... I'm not sayin that's good.  But I hope you would understand what I'm sayin. 

In this case , it was Xmas season . All the shipping companies, postal services are experiencing above their capacity.   And you know how those guys are ...  Throwing every packages , opening and taking it  some for thier homes even ...lol ? 

That bloke John is a great humanbeing . He could be little evil as everyone would sometimes but in general, he is a good guy. C'mon ! He is not in a prison yet  ! ? 

Look ,  Accidents, mistakes will happens in life.  

Look... He isn't a head of huge corporation, Certainly, isn't a big Chinese sweatshop factory owner . That guy is doing everything he can to promote this tiny catty world with his shows and activities , this entire our great catty communities across the globe, yop.  Yeah, you heard that right ... He did a lot for this catty  community . If you don't think he isn't then do it and show us what can you do.? 

On top on that he must take care his life with his great family plus his hobby fishing/ hunting etc ....  If you've seen his shows from the beginning to now  you'll see how he progressed from his tiny little back yard workshop and all the efforts comes along with his great shows you know what I'm talking 'bout. Over freakin 10 years, boy ?! C'mon! give it up to the man.  ????????????????????

I'm pretty much sure he is always with his  " My pace" over with his business.  It's basically papa-mama catty shop down on a street from your house you might able to  consider that.  But we are asking him to be like Dirth Vader Catty manufacturing company that is so perfect in every angles yet criticizing for the Rock bottom price to be even much lower than what it should be...  C'mon man...  ?

If you wanna get an shinny metal catty in perfect conditions , in perfect delivery time then you can get them from Pro shot shop faster & quicker I bet that's comes with price too ... ?

Really  I won't deny the man's entire existance for an one catty missing in actions during super busy Xmas and I certainly won't deny the bloke for being late either. 

Btw,  how wonderful story that one gentleman offered a brand new catty for a girl for Xmas ...oi oi oi ...??? it made me cry ... ? 

Yeahhhh ... That's what's Xmas is  all about ! ?   

So, Can we all respect eachothers , everyone !!? 

You don't need to be an oldman's ball bag, aren't we ? LoL ?   

This thing should not let our spirits down.  

let's go out and shoot some rocks, eh ?  LMAO ?? 

P.S.   look, I ain't a " ?" but a just one fan of " GAMEKEEPER JOHN"  and his shows and his handmade catties .just letting thing sorted out and Straight.  ? 

Thanks [BANNED TEXT] . ? 

• Haha 1

You have placed an order and now your an expert, start singing his praise if and when you get it, should of just gone to bill Hayes after all he was the inspiration for gamekeeper Johns catapults anyways, ?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, jeemes said:

I had a Catty off this bloke. Had to wait a bit but I got it ok plus some advice on phone. Ive just been watching him on FB... Chrst!!! can he shoot with that Catapult. 

Stick a picture up , Jeemes !? 

Which Catty you've got from John ?