Warning About Gamekeeper John,fat Scammer

On the 13th November my daughter sent off to to this donut for one of his plywood cutout cattys as a stocking filler for her dear old dad, she also told him it was for a chrimbo present and asked if it would be done in time, he emailed back assuring her it would be here in plenty of time, the weeks went by and still no delivery, despite several emails back and forth always reassuring her it would be here in time for Christmas. In mid December he decided to stop replying to her emails and deleted any of her Facebook posts, regardless of having taken her money and ruined a little gift that she had put thought and effort into getting me. now someone that shall remain anonymous contacted my daughter and told her she was being scammed, he sorted her out a lovely ally ppsg banded up beautifully and even payed extra postage to get it to her in time for chrimbo, a proper gent that I will thank privately as I won't drag anyone else into my shit, he also told her that fat johns standard tactic is to drag these things out so it goes past the 12 weeks you have for PayPal to settle disputes and then it becomes more trouble pursuing a few quid through the courts than it's worth. so he is making money for not providing the goods he is being paid for, sadly I won't be going through the courts as that's not my way, my daughter has launched a dispute through pay pal to try and recover her money. I don't care about the money, the fact this fat wanker has attempted to rob my daughter has made me slightly angry, I will leave her to try and sort it in a fair and diplomatic manner through pay pal, as I tend to use a sledge hammer to crack a nut and will take things much further than the crime justifies, I would appreciate if anyone knows him if they can pass it on or put it up on his face book page as I am very technically limited, I won't be making idle threats or entering into a keyboard war with him as I will probably bump into him at one of his shows this summer were I can express my feelings fully, having a young daughter himself I hope he will understand just how angry this would make him if the shoe were on the other foot, and some fat wanker robbed his daughter, and finally for anyone thinking of buying a plywood catty from him I have also been shown a copy of an email from him saying how he uses the shittest materials and doesn't give a shit as they only cost him 20pence to make followed by lol, so any potential customers be warned. I have copies of all the emails sent back and forth from all parties so nothing I'm saying is an empty accusation but I will keep them for if things really start warming up.

• Like 8

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On the 13th November my daughter sent off to to this donut for one of his plywood cutout cattys as a stocking filler for her dear old dad, she also told him it was for a chrimbo present and asked if i

Well you don't have to be Sherlock to figure this one out lol

I still have one of Fish frames?

Posted Images

ebay will settle a dispute within a couple of weeks mnate inform resolution centre and they will sort it the mans a tosser but im sure you will catch up with him

my daughter is recovering the money through pay pal if she does,nt I will give it her myself, it's now about someone attempting to rob your kid, he is deleting and blocking everything she has sent him and all the things she has put up on his Facebook site,my boys want to jump in the van and head north so he can explain to there face, but I am older and wiser and know that the outcome will be bad, its like someone on Jeremy Kyle trying to have you over almost funny if it did not involve my daughter, best of all some of his summer shoots are right near my house oh what fun
  • Like 3

Just bought a brass & bone catty from Greyman. Proper Gentleman to do business with, quality as promised and delivered well before Christmas. Had to send it abroad, so getting a catty within the UK in time couldn't be that hard........ :hmm: especially when you ordered in time.

• Like 1

This seems to be the STANDARD when ordering from him! I don't get it how he still selling ANY cattys!, That's just NOT RIGHT!

Just order from reliable builder that do WAY BETTER JOB anyways!

Hes shiat is just overrated!

Sorry to hear mate, and assure your little princess everything would be ok!

Cheers!

Jesus is he still going?

I had one off him 12 months ago. Ordered September. Was assured it would come for Xmas and it never did. I sent him loads of messages and didn't get replies.

I did get it in the end but it was well into the new year.

I've seen so many people have hassle with this muppet...I'm a member on the slingshotforum.com and there's a few posts exactly like this one on there...everything starts out fine, emails being replied to promptly and then he goes quiet. He's a mug...hope you get it all sorted mate

Just checked his FB site. Page after page of bumping off pheasants on the lamp. Hope you meet up with him and get your moneys worth...erm I mean money back.

Jesus is he still going?

I had one off him 12 months ago. Ordered September. Was assured it would come for Xmas and it never did. I sent him loads of messages and didn't get replies.

I did get it in the end but it was well into the new year.

Bloody hell...over 4 months wait .....that's some bloody backlog, he must be making money hand over fist......four f&@king months.....wow, how the hell is he still getting away with that.

Says he's snowed under on his site, but never not sent a catty, better late than never.

funny that my daughter has had random people emailing her telling her what a great guy he is and to be patient as he's snowed under etc, I,m as near to a p***y as you can get, I drive an old truck,pick up scrap, have ducked and dived all my life, even done a bit of bare knuckle in my younger days, but if I told you I would have something ready for you as a Christmas present for your father, I would make sure I did or at least have the decency to say I could,nt make it, not take your money then ignore your emails and delete you every time you try and contact him through face book, it's wrong and not how business is done, he even had the neck to email her yesterday saying it's almost ready, but she has payed someone else that supplied her with one of johns cattys in 24 hrs, so now just give her the money back like she has asked for, although a growing sport cattying is a minority sport, and bad news travels much quicker than good, there are also lots of other catty makers vying for top spot like acer from Romany custom catty,s who makes gear you would,nt mind waiting a few months for, so know sorry mate not better late than never, just tell the fecking truth
  • Like 4

Says he's snowed under on his site, but never not sent a catty, better late than never.

funny that my daughter has had random people emailing her telling her what a great guy he is and to be patient as he's snowed under etc, I,m as near to a p***y as you can get, I drive an old truck,pick up scrap, have ducked and dived all my life, even done a bit of bare knuckle in my younger days, but if I told you I would have something ready for you as a Christmas present for your father, I would make sure I did or at least have the decency to say I could,nt make it, not take your money then ignore your emails and delete you every time you try and contact him through face book, it's wrong and not how business is done, he even had the neck to email her yesterday saying it's almost ready, but she has payed someone else that supplied her with one of johns cattys in 24 hrs, so now just give her the money back like she has asked for, although a growing sport cattying is a minority sport, and bad news travels much quicker than good, there are also lots of other catty makers vying for top spot like acer from Romany custom catty,s who makes gear you would,nt mind waiting a few months for, so know sorry mate not better late than never, just tell the fecking truth
Bit shit that , I ordered one off hinbyears ago and thought it was a but crap tbh Edited by poachers apprentice