Beddy Bull

General lee

Ps I might not put my comas, full stops in there right places and I might even spell a lot of words wrong, but atleast I don't suck gaz's cock like you arse licking mongs??

Edited by FKOF
  • Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a day out last year with gaz an tommy with the ferrets , top blokes imo. I don't think any of us come across on the internet as we are in real life...   Everybody turns in to Spartacus after a

Yeh I know what you're saying.   Mine is a bitch mate. The brother is a good 10lb heavier. Maybe more.   This is as far to ground as my bitch goes. She marks really well but never tries to dig in o

gaz writes good posts, days out with his daughter. You seem to think you have this amazing pack of beagle xs that nobody gives a f**k about. Your an immature muppet. Which is quite obvious in the way

Ps I might not put my comas, full stops in there right places and I might even spell a lot of words wrong, but atleast I don't suck gaz's cock like you arse licking mongs

I can't remeber you putting a post on about 1 of your days out.

If these bushers of yours are so good get some pics up of them and tell us about a recent day out with them.and how they performed etc.

• Like 3

Bless you all ?

gaz writes good posts, days out with his daughter. You seem to think you have this amazing pack of beagle xs that nobody gives a f**k about. Your an immature muppet. Which is quite obvious in the way you write posts. Bragging about someone leaving the forum because you have bullied them. Do us all s favour pal and FKOF.
  • Like 3