Introduction & Question

Hi, I'm Timo from Finland. I've been hunting since I was 8 years old, that makes it up to 44 hunting years this far...
Nowadays I'm hunting mainly moose, whitetail deer, wild boar, ducks & geese here in southern Finland.

I have one question to UK hunters: I've recently ordered (and paid!) two used riflescopes from a company called Hunters Limited in London (http://hunters-limited.eu)
Unfortunately I haven't got any response to my emails anymore, so I'm getting quite nervous about what is happening. Their phone number doesn't seem to work either.
Do you guys know about this shop, or is it a "hoax" that I have fallen into? I think I found their products in egun.de first time.

Thanks for being accepted here & big thanks for help!

• Like 2

Huh, still no answer from the company, I'm sending emails every couple of days, phone doesn't work either. Isn't there really anybody in the readers who has heard or knows about this shop?: Hunters Limited,

20-22 Bedford Row,

London,

WC1R 4JS,

Tel: 703 199 1750,

Fax: 845 874 2658

http://www.hunters-limited.eu

should there not be a zero before the 7 at the start ?

Hi, I'm Timo from Finland. I've been hunting since I was 8 years old, that makes it up to 44 hunting years this far...

Nowadays I'm hunting mainly moose, whitetail deer, wild boar, ducks & geese here in southern Finland.

I have one question to UK hunters: I've recently ordered (and paid!) two used riflescopes from a company called Hunters Limited in London (http://hunters-limited.eu)

Unfortunately I haven't got any response to my emails anymore, so I'm getting quite nervous about what is happening. Their phone number doesn't seem to work either.

Do you guys know about this shop, or is it a "hoax" that I have fallen into? I think I found their products in egun.de first time.

Thanks for being accepted here & big thanks for help!

Hello and welcome

My uncle moved to Finland 25 year ago and he hunts more or less the same as you.

Will be having a holiday over there in the near future.

Thanks for the advices!

Yep, I've been calling +447031991750 with no success. The fax number seems to work.

I have paid the scopes already one month ago (30th November). After that I haven't got any answer to my emails. Before the payments they answered very promptly...