Good Mooch

had nice mooch , norm only see few tree rats, and the odd rabbit. the dogs started to mark a thick bramble , Buck was going up and down like a nutter , thought bloody hell it only a rabbit .lol I just glanced old Charlie boy slipping away at the bottom of the other side of the edge , Buck went flat out down the track then jumped the b/w fence, but old Charlie made the wood , fair play was good crack , it bloody woke me up haha . I carried on walking my side with old Bryn, Buck was still the other side , but seen him run something but couldn't make out what it was with some of the edge my side. Buck was in front now then found a space then jumped up and over the b/w fence , well its about 2 foot drop his side, and my b/w fence my side about 5 ft, so he got to jump easy 7ft over to me, well he came right up to me with this rabbit lol . it only a rabbit , but it was the jump+ retrieve I think was great , so I thought put little post up. took few pics in the house, wife gave them some boiled ham she daft lol few pics happy xmas folks Ray

DSCN0761_zps8dvezlbd.jpg

DSCN0756_zpstooejani.jpg

DSCN0763_zpsurkd6s0n.jpg

DSCN0765_zps0rkus1os.jpg

• Like 14

Cracking pair of mutts you've got there Ray. Bet it's some sight a big lump like Buck flying over fences, really impressive looking animal he is.

Merry Christmas pal :thumbs:

thanks mate :thumbs: , yeh he got big stride so covers ground quite quick really , he still surprises me with some of the things he can do for a big dog :yes:

Atb fa Crimbo. Ray the jukes look good old brin a no thevery impressive Buck mr red sounds like he was very lucky lol but hey mooching his has good has it can get ,this sapling getting very much like Buck hope turns out with the self same work ethic .atb bunnys.