Whippet Balding On Underbelly

Stuff from chemist that's used for treating scabbies ...it's like white milky stuff put it on sponge and dab on ....most whippets I've seen pets/workers/ and fanny liking lap dogs all seem to have bald underathe tho just where the rib cage ends .

Stuff from chemist that's used for treating scabbies ...it's like white milky stuff put it on sponge and dab on ....most whippets I've seen pets/workers/ and fanny liking lap dogs all seem to have bald underathe tho just where the rib cage ends .

I think that stuff is called derbec m i tried to get some for my dog last year and was told its off the market.

Benzyl Benzoate, good stuff :thumbs:

• Like 1

Is it the same stuff that people use on horses? Do I need to mix it with anything?

Is it the same stuff that people use on horses? Do I need to mix it with anything?

Don't know about horses, like said it's for scabbies and I think to treat crabs. I don't mix it .

Part of my weekly wanderings take me across a lot of acres of marshy wetland, I don't know if it's the amount of fertiliser that gets washed out or the fact there is a landfill in the middle of it that leaches out all sorts of funny coloured liquids when it rains, but at certain times of year my dogs seem to get very sore underneath leading to scratching and nibbling and the odd bold patch, as it comes and goes, but is a regular occurrence, going back and forward to the vet to try this and try that gets a bit expensive, now when it flairs up I give them a good dusting in athletes foot powder, it's cheap as chips and normally has there skin back to normal in a week,

would that stuff work on my head?
  • Like 3

depends if you have a scabbies or crabs lol

You'll be sporting a thatch like feckin Teen wolf in no time squire, grow hair on a billiard ball that stuff
  • Like 1