Couple Digs To The Sisters

Early start on Sunday couple hundred miles before an 8 o'clock meet. Quick cuppa on arrival at my pals and the dogs were boxed up and we headed off to a call out ... a place we had done last season with success .. I had my 2nd season bitch Pip and mate had her litter sister Tia. Pip was up first a 6-7 holer spread over 20-25 yard either side of a hedge and she was away searching for her fox 5 mins and she appeared so I dropped her over the fence where she entered again and within 30 seconds we could hear her baying.. my step son Harrison had come along for his first day digging and his face lit up as he could hear the dog working her fox .. we got our mark at 0.7 on the bellman and in no time Pip was lifted and the vixen dispatched with the .410..

Pip was put back in the truck and Tia was entered as the farmer had said he'd seen a few knocking about... I could hear her digging under my feet so I put down the box and then she pushed on and we heard her baying and again a mark of 0.7 .. a feisty dog fox was soon dispatched. Both dogs did well all done and dusted within an hour and a very happy landowner..post-52869-0-86088200-1482245587_thumb.jpgpost-52869-0-45588800-1482245621_thumb.jpg Pip on left and Tia on right

• Like 18