Fell And Moorland Dvd

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right lads a few week back there was a fair bit of interest on a thread about a fell and moorland dvd and with a lot of help from Barrie from the N.W.T.F the dvd has been tracked down and we have now

Just a update lads the dvds should be with me this week to send out to the lads that want them, there has been some real good interest them thanks to everyone that has messaged me about them i will b

Looks like it's popular Adam, you'll have to put a sequel in the pipeline and interview some more old timers before they're gone too.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a update lads the dvds should be with me this week to send out to the lads that want them, there has been some real good interest them thanks to everyone that has messaged me about them i will be in contact with everyone soon

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Right lads a few week back there was a fair bit of interest on a thread about a fell and moorland dvd and with a lot of help from Barrie from the N.W.T.F the dvd has been tracked down and we have now got some up for sale,

the dvd is a good look into what the club is about and the history behind it, it also has some good interview with some of the good dog men of the past,

it might not be everyone's cup of tea and it is a little dated but it was filmed a while ago, but if your interested in a bit of working dog history and listen to a few tales from old characters of the game then this dvds worth the money

there is only a limited amount been made so if lads are interested reply to this then send me a pm with a address you want them sending to, dvds are been sold for £10 and that's including p+p

adam

is this the old one with mr hardy on pal

• Like 1

Right lads a few week back there was a fair bit of

interest on a thread about a fell and moorland dvd and with a lot of help from Barrie from the N.W.T.F the dvd has been tracked down and we have now got some up for sale,

the dvd is a good look into what the club is about and the history behind it, it also has some good interview with some of the good dog men of the past,

it might not be everyone's cup of tea and it is a little dated but it was filmed a while ago, but if your interested in a bit of working dog history and listen to a few tales from old characters of the game then this dvds worth the money

there is only a limited amount been made so if lads are interested reply to this then send me a pm with a address you want them sending to, dvds are been sold for £10 and that's including p+p

adam

is this the old one with mr hardy on pal

Thats the one bud.

Just to add lads im still waiting for the dvds i haven't forgot about them soon as they come they will be sent out to the lads who want them

Cheers for been patient

Adam

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...