Attack On Chrismas Market Berlin

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

italy said they were unable to deport him as he didnt have a passport, so they were unable to guarantee that he would be sent back to the right country, and the receiving country could refuse him due

Picture speaks a thousand words.

Not half as much as the twelve poor barstards that are in pine boxes Mac...

Posted Images

Its probably because germany is involved in the war against isis in middle east. Dont get involved and then allow people from there to migrate to your country. What did they expect. the solution is for europe to not get involved in islamic issues outside europe or dont allow people from that region to come incase a isis supporter ces with the refugee as it only takes one person. Either pull out or stop muslim immigration. Its called being neutral. Yeah

many years ago didnt islam go on a war mongering shopping spree all over europe killing and capturing folk to turn them into slaves ? was islam neutral way back then or just having fun capturing and killing folk ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

I notice when I click on the links on here and anywhere else the bit at the bottom where the comments are, or rather should be, reads, we are not taking anymore comments,

or the comment facility has been disabled. I wonder why?.

• Like 1

No we will not. You dreaming buddy. Its called war crimes what your talking bout.and your western gov will never attack its own unarmed muslim civilian who are its citizen . First country does that either whole world turn against it or world war 3 will start muslims. have allies. Wishful thinking and very naive of you. Its authorities job to stop terrorism not the civilians and more muslim civilians died from terrorism then non muslim or western . I remember watching a video where a man said that america is a republic based on constitution protecting libert , not a mob rule democracy where if people say hang all muslims then majority rule and muskims get hanged.

I am well aware more muslims die from terrorism than non muslims, is that meant to endear islam to me somehow? To be honest it makes me think muslims are more f@cked up than ever. The old line of 99.999% muslims aren't terrorists is misleading too because 99.999% of areas that have large muslim communities have high crime,welfare fraud and even no go zones! WTF!!! Laws change along with public perception and muslims are not going to curb their violence, fraud and intolerance so will have to be dealt with... Times are changing.
  • Like 2

mummi merkel didnt sleep too good , but other than loosing a few hour sleep shes safe and well and will be having a light breakfast before she goes about her daily ,,later in the day she will give a speech on solidarity, and unity , so glad she can put on a brave face but shes very good at that afte all the blood on her hands of late

you are talking crap

she never had a light breakfast in her life. at least 4 or 5 pounds of sausage and a couple of loaves of bread

• Like 1