Attack On Chrismas Market Berlin

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

italy said they were unable to deport him as he didnt have a passport, so they were unable to guarantee that he would be sent back to the right country, and the receiving country could refuse him due

Picture speaks a thousand words.

Not half as much as the twelve poor barstards that are in pine boxes Mac...

Posted Images

The thing is we have democracy and we're not living in a dictatorship (not yet at least). People can vote for other parties that provide solutions but they don't in big numbers especially not in Germany

The thing is the other parties don't have a chance when the mainstream media are so biased. Something wrong when you're labeled a racist for voting for UKIP.....

theres something very wrong when they value refugees more than there countryman
Yes there is but we are all to blame as well for not doing anything about it. Moaning on the Internet is not going to make a difference, I'm just as bad tbh. Edited by DogFox123

I wonder if this was a coincedence or a f**k up, A concrete wall built around a German Christmas market in the UK...A few days later a murdering terrorist b*****d kills 12 and injures dozens in a German Christmas market in Germany

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/concrete-barriers-go-up-christmas-9438330

Edited by Onlyworkmatters

I wonder if this was a coincedence or a f**k up, A concrete wall built around a German Christmas market in the UK...A few days later a murdering terrorist b*****d kills 12 and injures dozens in a German Christmas market in Germany

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/concrete-barriers-go-up-christmas-9438330

Seems like good common sense preventative measures to me, protecting an obvious target of terrorist attacks. This attack in Germany wasn't the first time a Christmas market has been attacked.

Hope the mosques remain safe and none blown up in the days to follow ,not

you no different to isis then. you do realize all muslim governments are fighting isis. now u want innocent people to be terrorized. could be me in mosque or my parents as we r muslim. i hope u will meet isis member in ur house .good riddence both of u

you no different to isis then. you do realize all muslim governments are fighting isis. now u want innocent people to be terrorized. could be me in mosque or my parents as we r muslim. i hope u will meet isis member in ur house .good riddence both of u

So you no different to foxdropper or Isis then, plus you need to sort your facts out, not all Muslim countries are fighting Isis most are standing back or using them to push their own agenda in Syria etc if they were Isis would of been cleared out by now and probably changed back to being armed by the west after a name change.

I hope all decent people are free from terrorism or any kind of suffering, but as sure as the sun will rise muslims, innocent or not, are going to be crushed to paste in the very near future as the decent ones are not going to stop the terrorists.
  • Like 1

No we will not. You dreaming buddy. Its called war crimes what your talking bout.and your western gov will never attack its own unarmed muslim civilian who are its citizen . First country does that either whole world turn against it or world war 3 will start muslims. have allies. Wishful thinking and very naive of you. Its authorities job to stop terrorism not the civilians and more muslim civilians died from terrorism then non muslim or western . I remember watching a video where a man said that america is a republic based on constitution protecting libert , not a mob rule democracy where if people say hang all muslims then majority rule and muskims get hanged.

Edited by AXUM

I think the germans have inherited guilt syndrome or are brainwashed to the n'th degree,a lady was being interviewed earlier,she said merkel was a humanitarian allowing the refugees in and no one could predict the problems it may cause,really?Hindsight is a bitch.

• Like 1

I think the germans have inherited guilt syndrome or are brainwashed to the n'th degree,a lady was being interviewed earlier,she said merkel was a humanitarian allowing the refugees in and no one could predict the problems it may cause,really?Hindsight is a bitch.

one news agencey says that "amid the bloody carnage left by hate merkel is a beacon of sanity " lol lolol