Russian Ambassador Murdered In Turkey

Turkey are just playing all sides to further there own ends GB USA Russia etc should just get there heads together carve up the world as they see fit and get on with it all this proxy wars and propping up corrupt governments is just handing the world to others it's what we should of done after ww2 just carve the world up and any of these countries don't like it then they can try and do summat about it.

are you suggesting flattening the middle east africa and a bit of asia ? not forgetting haiti argentina brazil and mexico , ? ,a bit harsh but i see your point

Edited by green lurchers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The religion of peace spreads its love once again.   Get ready Turkey, you might just be getting coooked for Christmas.

turkeyanother shithole of the world

No ones going to miss the Turks let's be honest......

Turkey are just playing all sides to further there own ends GB USA Russia etc should just get there heads together carve up the world as they see fit and get on with it all this proxy wars and propping up corrupt governments is just handing the world to others it's what we should of done after ww2 just carve the world up and any of these countries don't like it then they can try and do summat about it.

are you suggesting flattening the middle east africa and a bit of asia ? not forgetting haiti argentina brazil and mexico , ? ,a bit harsh but i see your point

Might have to hold back just a bit , don't forget it's Christmas next week , then the new year , everything shut down for a fortnight ...but after that it's on the to do next year list ...

• Like 1

According to the BBC news I've just watched he shouted "god is great" not Allah akhbar, they probably don't want people connecting such acts with Muslims!

Ah,a christian turk shouting about syria?BBC biased broadcasting company?Unless their interpreter kindly translated what the guy was saying but they really shouldnt have bothered,we got the message when he shot the guy in the back.

• Like 1

Not much I hear on the news bothers me, this does..

Me too !

This could go down as the day that the excrement REALLY hit the portable air conditioning device !

Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next week, but Putin will make them regret this !

Not much I hear on the news bothers me, this does..

Me too !

This could go down as the day that the excrement REALLY hit the portable air conditioning device !

Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next week, but Putin will make them regret this !

This is a better artical than you will find in our press and covers the possible ramifications http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/links-ambassador-attacker-crucial-future-turkish-russian-ties-283448191
  • Like 2

According to the BBC news I've just watched he shouted "god is great" not Allah akhbar, they probably don't want people connecting such acts with Muslims!

No mate he actually shouted "Allah Akhbar" . . But the weak / pathetic MSM which the bbc are a massive part of don't want to actually point the blame where it actually lies when Muslims are the ones behind it , by mentioning Allah Akhbar they no we automatically think Muslims so they translate it too sound less Muslim !!