Posting Pictures

Just one question, just for the ones that were hunting more than 15 years ago. What did you do before internet forums and digital camera's? The internet and digital photography have a lot to answer for IMHO.

TC

Just one question, just for the ones that were hunting more than 15 years ago. What did you do before internet forums and digital camera's? The internet and digital photography have a lot to answer for IMHO.

TC

i was hunting over 30 years ago i wish i had taken a lot more pictures .just to look back on seen some good dogs in action time dims the memory in my case anyway .atb.

The crux of that statement Darbo, is that you would like them to refresh your own memories, little else.

:thumbs: Nostalgia if thats the right word.

Very much the same as me Darbo, in that i wish i'd have taken more photos years ago. Though i did have a whole lot more but destroyed them just after the ban. Not that i would have ever put them up on here or any internet site but they were some great memories of good old dogs and damn good times and i too miss them for the nosalgia.

Mind how you post...!!!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if a bit of common sense was used there'd be no aggro imo.atb dc

Its been that way for over 12 years but 1/2 the stupid c@nts on here just want a pat on the back and a bit of fame ..

Hows about making me a mod, i seem to be the only normal bloke on here somebody stop meeeeeeeeeeee

Posted Images

TC

TC

i was hunting over 30 years ago i wish i had taken a lot more pictures .just to look back on seen some good dogs in action time dims the memory in my case anyway .atb.
The crux of that statement Darbo, is that you would like them to refresh your own memories, little else.
:thumbs: Nostalgia if thats the right word.

Very much the same as me Darbo, in that i wish i'd have taken more photos years ago. Though i did have a whole lot more but destroyed them just after the ban. Not that i would have ever put them up on here or any internet site but they were some great memories of good old dogs and damn good times and i too miss them for the nosalgia. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Mind how you post...!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

So what's the craic then lads do we stop posting on the hunting forums for fear of someone bieng offended ?

This ain't for the moderators this is aimed towards lads like myself who enjoy reading other people posts and the different terrains and what other lads get upto. So has the time now come to stop posting any outings on sites like these and just keep it to a close few ?

well it's time to think what you are posting as people on all these sites seem to change their mindsets to what they want to see or hear. I only go on and post know when board