Thats Me Finished

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Full of narcs on here, probly outnumber the divvys and that's saying something lol read some shit on hear......so what if he's dog caught the hare to many scared of the antis and police might has well

Thanks for clearing that up tiercel.   That's a bit different to "mods working with rspca". Lol.   Man up Notts hunter and put your dummy back in. You post some good stuff. Be daft to leave beca

FB_IMG_1481654914344

Posted Images

f he said it I'm sure you got a screen shot of the p.m. before the mods delete you messages and ban you..

Personal I don't think he would report you to them but I'd not be suprised if he told you off and slapped the back of your hands.. lol

• Like 1

Thought I would let you all know im done on here, just bin threatened by a mod (teircel) that they will pass my details on to rspca because of a pic of a shot and retreived hare, I always thought this site was going downhill, but mods working with rspca

Ill throw my hand in and state i doubt anything along those lines was said.Id expect an immediate response from Tiercel as its a damning accusation.