Ferreting With Tomo And Vin Part 1 And Part 2

I owned the brother of Venus I had him from Tomo when he was 8 weeks old he could run at anything and rabbit was easy and all other bigger game his name was Paddy a power house of a dog had all the gears in the world and more.

that is him on my profile picture.

regards

• Like 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another video rew has put together of an early season ferret trip we had with tomo and vin, Thanks for looking   Part 1 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu8YDrqsKtE   Part 2 https://m.youtube.co

I'd rather their vids than your nauseating slow motion bollox.

Romeo pup this morning.

Posted Images

yes he was very strong with good head on him do anything you asked of him he was 26 1/2" tts moved very good for a big dog good mouth and spin on a sixpence did all you could ask of him and more good litter Tomo had thanks he gave me a lot of years good sport.

• Like 2

I know of 2 places with these mounds. my old bitch missed on a strike 1 morning, and me being annoyed started kicking 1. (I must have been a sight) they where 100s of ant hills. 1 place has more hills on the south facing side for some reason

I know of 2 places with these mounds. my old bitch missed on a strike 1 morning, and me being annoyed started kicking 1. (I must have been a sight) they where 100s of ant hills. 1 place has more hills on the south facing side for some reason

= warmer, more sun.

TC

I owned the brother of Venus I had him from Tomo when he was 8 weeks old he could run at anything and rabbit was easy and all other bigger game his name was Paddy a power house of a dog had all the gears in the world and more.

that is him on my profile picture.

regards

dog man.... Looks the spit of Venus doesn't he . What happened to him ? if you don't mind me asking

• Like 1

I Lost him very sadly 3 weeks ago I was lucky that he was there to teach my young bitch out of scoucer x Mindy who said coursing dogs can't be all rounders she is thanks to him.

Very sad when lost him 3 weeks ago he went everywhere with me he was always in front seat lol.

I Lost him very sadly 3 weeks ago I was lucky that he was there to teach my young bitch out of scoucer x Mindy who said coursing dogs can't be all rounders she is thanks to him.

Very sad when lost him 3 weeks ago he went everywhere with me he was always in front seat lol.

I keep telling Tomo he should have a litter out of Venus.. she's an old girl now,so it might be too late.

Sad day when you say goodbye to an old friend..especially when there's no trace left of it in any young blood you might have previously bred etc etc.

Tbh i like watching most of the vids that are posted & Fair Play to Rew he could of edited the vid but showed it warts n all. Hope all lads keep posting. If people dont like them dont watch them. Simples!! Tho i do think topdogs post was to meant as banter. Atb to all who post vids keep them coming. Atb

• Like 3

Been thinking of taking all 5 of my dogs ferreting when i get chance including my old girl fly, my girlfriends pointer cross. When i do i aint going to be bothered what anyone thinks aslong we have some fun. I know just the place to go to aswell. Massive warrens on a hillside. Might get 20 might get 1. I was hoping to make a christmas video but im ill in bed.

• Like 1