Sport Dog Trackin Units

Cheers Lee, much appreciated.

Terry I think you have the older version that is radio frequency and a bigger collar, the Tek 1 is a gps version of the one you have but I'm hoping the collars are a bit smaller.

Got a few Amazon vouchers given to me by work which will cover at least half the cost , then I can rent it out to you lol.

See you Tuesday buddy

Buster i Tried it on one of the terriers today it was a bit slack on the last hole but you could probably get away with putting another hole in or maybe tape a thin collar under the gps collar or something, I'm sure it wouldn't be to difficult to adapt it. Atb lee

I bought the tek 1 mate, I'm out on friday with my mate that has a garmin alpha I'm going to see how they compare. I'll write a short review and put it on this post, I'll try get a few pics aswell

Long time no see how are things up there?
not bad mate, iv been getting into hounds the last few year the pack is slowly growing got two beagles and two teckels so far. Still got the lurchers and terriers aswell, gyp and flash are still going but there getting on a bit now. I read the article in cmw about your hound cross, looks a beast we should sort a day out I'd love to see it work.
Sounds good bud !! Aye let me know always up for a road trip to do some hunting he's a big lad and knows how to hunt