And It Starts

Very nice shaddy. They all homed?

Apparantly mate there's one lad I don't know so I don't know if he's going to let me down or not, pretty confident none of the others will drop out
Best of luck mate. I ran with a bitch this way red and she was very decent on all game. ??
  • Like 2

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sire; Dam;

Bitch

For anyone that didn't know I changed my mind of a pup it wasn't an easy decision as the bitch I originally chose is a really nice bitch I just think the bitch iv now picked will handle it abit more b

Posted Images

Very nice shaddy. They all homed?

Apparantly mate there's one lad I don't know so I don't know if he's going to let me down or not, pretty confident none of the others will drop out
Best of luck mate. I ran with a bitch this way red and she was very decent on all game.

Cheers bud yeah iv seen them bred this way and be handy on all game before I currently have a 14 month old dog his mum was bred this way and there was nothing she wouldn't take

how about some side/front/standing pictures of the black males.? :thumbs:

Haha you like them blackens don't you mate you know what they say 'once you go black you never go back' I'll sort some out for you tomoro

• Like 1

Cheers lads, yeah the brindle one has come out her shell now holding her own in the play fighting and feeding time, before this week she was really quiet but like I say she's doing well now, as they all are to be fair

The end of the day it's up to the lad what he wants to breed if he's happy with that mating who gives a shit what every body else thinks every bodies got there own versions of what they call work and and what age they start at and so on and so on some bodies rubbish is another mans gold as they say what suites one my not suite another I wish shady all the best with this litter and you'll have to get in touch mate sort somethin out with the dogs

Yes mate deffantly I'm going to go and see Martin soon, me you and him will have to get out

yeah deffo mate I've just been doing some day time mooching

Yeah Hurd you had a good little outing the other week daytime too[/quote yeah I've been set back abit this season but next season be different hopefully ha ha ha

• Like 1