To My Sunderland Mates That Traveled To Game Today

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats this a f****n youth club !........do they have better space invaders machines for f**k sake what a toby !

Its always comforting to know what an important club you are when clubs that are totally irrelevant to you at the opposite end of the country hope you go down !....personally i couldnt give a shit who

Changed my mind ,hope they finish bottom .

Longy think your forgetting who put you's in the shit league on the back of 6 in a row lol

And you's are not back in the land of milk and honey yet

Maybe Youl miss out in the play offs lol

And if you's do return it will be a struggle as youv a squad of Chumpionship players as you found out against Hull who WE battered 3-0 :)

but when we do go up max, in rafa weve a top class manager with a proven record that will attract champions league players.

unlike moysie at the helm of your shite, hes a proven loser lol.

UP THE TOON :D:toast::toast:

I sort of get what you are saying about Defoe, I used to say the same about Kevin Phillips as he was a natural goal scorer ..........but then I would give myself a reality check and realise that if indeed they were as good as all that then they wouldn't be playing in nothing teams.

It's like Noble for us, now I love him and was thinking that he should have fine with England but in the real world if he was really top of the tree he wouldn't be playing for us.

That's just football reality mate

• Like 1

Then why were they never picked up by a team that matters ?

(Bare in mind I thought Phillips was one of the most naturally gifted strikers I have seen )

He was such a gifted player in all 8 of his England games he never scored and that's a FACT.

2 of the 4 all time record premier league goal scorers were Newcastle player at some point and scored a lot of goals for that club.........just an interesting fact

Oh and one of the 4 was a product of west ham........lol

Edited by WILF

Ask the product of WH which support he puts top of the list Wilf :)

He was idolised at Chelsea and played all his football there, made all his memories there.......it's a bit of a no brainer really !

Shearer was a top player wasn't he, I am sure you will agree.