Flying in thailand with the microlight,trying to book a block of 10 lessons for march so i can solo.Bang some more taxidermy pics up,they are always interesting,forums slow because everyones outbwith the dogs mate.

Wow,that cougar is something i would have,fantastic,i read the facial expression is incredibly difficult to get just right,that looks the biz.The rhea with the tiara and the roe with the bow tie are a bit iffy.

Taxidermy is the one art where is pays to shop about .Not evey stuffer is good at everything .They all have their forte.The chap I use for capes would not be ,with respect ,my first choice for small game and the chap who does my small game is no good at capes by his own ommision .Our very own Rob for instance is mustard on anything smaller than a hare but is out his depth on fox it appears .Still waiting for a bite on this one mind lol,

Wow,that cougar is something i would have,fantastic,i read the facial expression is incredibly difficult to get just right,that looks the biz.The rhea with the tiara and the roe with the bow tie are a bit iffy.

2015_0621Welshgamefiar20150057_zpsrj51p7

TC

Is that a roe in the back ground with sika antlers ?