Hi everyone I know this might be a long shot but dose anyone on here have a milbro style catty that they would like to sell at all it's only for my little cousin basically he's mum dad spilt up and the kids heartbroken soo trying to get him into coming out mouching and bushing with me not my company would make any happier lol but stop him crying lol thank you very much for you lot time

Hi everyone I know this might be a long shot but dose anyone on here have a milbro style catty that they would like to sell at all it's only for my little cousin basically he's mum dad spilt up and the kids heartbroken soo trying to get him into coming out mouching and bushing with me not my company would make any happier lol but stop him crying lol thank you very much for you lot time

nice gesture dude, and hopefully one that will lead the little fella into an outside life, do you have to have a milbro, as I have a nice little through the fork natty I could send him, how old is he? Here,s a pic of one I could send you it's a beauty, but if he's really young I could knock him up a tiny natty, it's the one to the left of the phone so you can see the size, not asking nout for it as its for a good cause and I love seeing kids doing what kids should be doing, not on an I device cheers

post-102539-0-72095700-1481367186_thumb.jpg

post-102539-0-84776600-1481367213_thumb.jpg

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...