Another Good Night Local

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By next week I doubt the place will be moving.It will be like blackpool for the next few weeks.

nice one young fella,,,now get the stanley out and drop them puddings and get them hung up,,,the temp is mild and they need cooling

Posted Images

Still lamping at graven arms plenty rabbits about there never seen so many during the day place is moving with them well done

By next week I doubt the place will be moving.

It will be like blackpool for the next few weeks.

if imonest they can take some finding there now I hi it some stick its just certian areas howl a good few but youv to walk for them
lol pub beer garden was full of them and the peoples back doors place is moving lol spelt it wrong as well it's craven arms there's a guy that keeps kelpie crosses stays on the main road do you know him ? Edited by nothernlite

Still lamping at graven arms plenty rabbits about there never seen so many during the day place is moving with them well done

if imonest they can take some finding there now I hi it some stick its just certian areas howl a good few but youv to walk for them
lol pub beer garden was full of them and the peoples back doors place is moving lol spelt it wrong as well it's craven arms there's a guy that keeps kelpie crosses stays on the main road do you know him ?

what about him? pubs no longer a pub if we are thinking of the same guy

lol pub beer garden was full of them and the peoples back doors place is moving lol spelt it wrong as well it's craven arms there's a guy that keeps kelpie crosses stays on the main road do you know him ?

what about him? pubs no longer a pub if we are thinking of the same guy
nothing about went to buy a pup from him travelled from Scotland but didn't like the look of the pups and knocked it back lovly we place craven arms is

Must of been 6 years ago was out the guys back door looking at the pups and the feild on to his back door was moving with rabbits

thats the bloke, you the chap that got there early in the morning and didnt take a pup?
aye that's the one mate was some drive as well are you that man?
  • 2 weeks later...