Breeding

No offence buddy but is she worth breeding from could you source a better bred pup from else were because like most litters it can be more hassle than its worth with let downs etc and if she is worth breeding from work wise and not sentiment reasons have you got a stud that compliments her

• Like 1

My old springer bitch would never stand 4 a dog. I tried a few in her younger days, I even took her 2 a well known stud dog with no luck, so gave up on the idea. Anyway how my brother in laws cocker got on her. £1000 quid later, 6 weeks [BANNED TEXT] crimbo she was rushed in for a c section. She did deliver 3 but couldn't push out the last 4. 6.1/2 she was, will never get caught like tha again

• Like 1

No offence buddy but is she worth breeding from could you source a better bred pup from else were because like most litters it can be more hassle than its worth with let downs etc and if she is worth breeding from work wise and not sentiment reasons have you got a stud that compliments her

i understand what you mean,

and if im honest i agree,the reason I've never bred has been that i wouldn't want to be stuck with pups,or worse still be worrying about where they had been homed.

She is a good dog,and i do have a stud that i like of similar stamp.

She normally comes in season at the end of February, so I've time to make my mind up

thanks

Yep definitely agree