Suzuki Jimny - Shooting Rest

A few months after purchasing a Jimny Its now ready for some action!!!

I've had a roof mounted lamp with internal T-Bar fitted, rear seats removed and boarded out with plywood, rear windows vinyl wrapped with logo, Insa turbo tyres, snorkel fitted + K&N filter.

My friends just made me a gun rest which is brilliant.

post-87750-0-20755300-1481233505_thumb.jpgpost-87750-0-56778300-1481233702_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Looks a cracking little bus I know few lads that have sold big 4x4 s and got one of these and they very impressed with capabilities and cheap enough to run atb taffey

Cheers Taffey, it's unbelievable off road it's made my life 10 times easier lol, I'm covering more land then ever in one night now, it goes anywhere.

• Like 1

I've had a roof mounted lamp with internal T-Bar fitted, rear seats removed and boarded out with plywood, rear windows vinyl wrapped with logo, Insa turbo tyres, snorkel fitted + K&N filter.

attachicon.gifIMG_0035.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0039.JPG

It just doesn't look right to me . It's missing something

MUD !!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

attachicon.gifIMG_0035.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0039.JPG

nice little truck misses wants one for her next motor, which I'm chuffed about, you may want a to conceal your phone number in the photo though
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I was a pro pest control operator here in New Zealand and the pest control board I worked for were the first board in New Zealand to use susuki 4 wheel drive vehicles. That was in the mid 1970s and the first two we got had two stroke motors I think they were 500cc and then a year later we got some susuki 410s that were 850cc up until then we were running landrovers

, but after the first susuki's we found the landrovers weren't as good off road for night shooting as they were cheaper to run and much better in soft paddocks. Quite a few pest boards in New Zealand started useing them when they seen what ours could do. They really are a great little truck.