Best Priced Payed

On the first of dec i went with a lad to show him a bitch run.He brought me to land where he said the big ears could not be killed .Very little game after 2 hours one jumped let her out she ran him for about 2 mins killed him out of sight and carried him back .Walked on until near dark no more runs he said he would like to see her on another but he would give me 500euros if i wanted :yes::D very generous of him i thought.

Prob is you got Idiots paying huge somes of money for dogs I wouldn't pay 2 pence for. dog only worth as much as someone willing to pay , look at some of these fens Dogs that run on flat fields like your garden lawn going for silly money or these Hancock dogs , just folk looking to make a quick buck simples . And folk buy into there bullshite , to be honest why are folk buying pups from Hancock etc ,much better home breed working dog lines out there that produce better.I mean yeah you breed thousands of dogs like Hancock you will get some good ones law of averages but how much shite has he breed ??

Edited by scottish lurcher
  • Like 3