Idiots We Could Do Without

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are many who will have had to lend a hand to a dog or dogs to bring things to a swift and effective conclusion. The fact that they are filming it rather than dealing with it is a measure of the

That's the reason why your memories should stay in the feild...why folk feel the need to video or pictures of shit like that is disturbing imo.atb dc

One saying that really pisses me off is ""it gives the antis more ammo " ,,,,,,,,,,,we are talking about nutters who want the world to all be vegan ,,who think the life of a fox is more important than

Any one who has Facebook will know Brazil brush he was posting hundreds of pics on there for years, was only a matter of time no ones invincible. Give people enough rope and they will hang themselves. Looks bad on urs all end of the day. Keep your memory's in your head, you go nothing to prove but to yourself !!!

Edited by FKOF
  • Like 3

Any one who has Facebook will know Brazil brush he was posting hundreds of pics on there for years, was only a matter of time no ones invincible. Give people enough rope and they will hang themselves. Looks bad on urs all end of the day. Keep your memory's in your head, you go nothing to prove but to yourself !!!

Funny enough I was going to write this earlier but decided not to lol...blatant isn't the word amd loved arguing with antis

They had some nice dogs tbf mate fuking shame, I don't understand why you would drive to a police station if you where getting chased by a farmer for poaching, baffles me. What's done is done so I see no problem in highlighting it if it makes people think twice about taking pics and posting on facebook, might save some one from a future ban

Edited by FKOF
  • Like 1