Any One Use Csj Food

Which would you say is the best one for terrier and lurcher?

Depends what you're doing with the dogs really mate, best thing to do is find a stockist near you, tell them your requirements, and they'll give you a load of sample packs, I came away with four carrier bags full to try, must have been almost ten kg's, like the CP range, and no grainer myself, but know a lad who uses the cheap stuff they make, and his dogs are a picture of health Edited by low plains drifter
  • Like 1

I like the monster mix & it's one of the cheaper ones..

Dogs do well on it & decent turds..

Tried a few of them and dogs have got on with them all..

Prior to using this I used gain or formula..

Dogs are better with CSJ. .

• Like 1

No Grainer here....40 quid including delivery, still on the pricey side so might buy some of the cheaper stuff to mix in. Looking for a cheap supply of minced rabbit to mix and get the cost down.

He wasn't particularly impressed at first but then he's a fussy b*****d

No Grainer here....40 quid including delivery, still on the pricey side so might buy some of the cheaper stuff to mix in. Looking for a cheap supply of minced rabbit to mix and get the cost down.

Bet he'd be all over it like stink on shit after a good day on the windy land

Bet he'd be all over it like stink on shit after a good day on the windy land

Ha ha yep, we've got loads of work going on in the house and he's been locked in a room so I think he was just sulking. Seems to like it now.

The only problem with changing a dog food is it takes a few days for their guts to adjust.

I might try some of the cheaper ones and mix it in to get the cost down now he seems ok with it.

I use to use it, but didn't like them using beet pulp.

I feed raw and used to use completes at 20% as a mixer but this feeding gave him the runs, changed to raw plus Fold hill Terrier which is just biscuit with added vitamins,tools a lot firmer, and is doing well on this diet.