Teresa may has released a new soundbite it's not brexit means brexit anymore its we are going to have a red white and blue brexit? ..just watching newsnight and sir Oliver letwin just said we are out of the EU out of the single market out of the customs unit and we will be controlling our own immigration and trade ... is it really going to happen? Are we going for the hard brexit? Or is it just wishful thinking on my behalf?

Edited by kanny

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wont lie...I want to see the EU burned to the ground and if I am going to be poorer as a result that is fine with me. I always said from day one that I just want my kids to grow up in a sovereign an

Mate, you know I respect your opinion and I have always known your are a well educated dude but I'm gonna say this again, for once it just dose not need to be that complicated.   It's the old chestn

5 years ago that would have made me quite happy...now I want more....a lot more   What would make me really happy now is a full blown right wing revolution with street lynchings of politicians and l

They are not going to give you it......they just won't tell you so ;)

They are not going to give you it......they just won't tell you so ;)

Me and my brother also say the same....it will be watered down to nothing

If given the chance, they will either, drag it through the courts, then through parliament, compromise and dilute proposals, hoping that the whole idea will go away - once there's any inclination that the national mood has swung in their favour, guess what they'll do.....?

• Like 3

I am sick of the dithering though....it's been what...5 months now? and we've got nothing to show for our referendum other than lot of crying liberals

They are not revealing details of their "plan", because they haven't got one !

It never crossed their minds that they might lose, so they didn't bother with Plan B......!

The eu is virtually finished in all probability it will have collapsed before we get out

Ha ha very true :D

Italy seems to be becoming more eurosceptic by the minute with France and Germany not far behind... All main player's..

Its not looking to rosey.

We can't just bin the EU, we have to work things out in our favour before we leave, or we will be f****d over and tied up for years, plus we need a few trade deals with other countries to replace the 40% we lose to the EU, or we'll wind up skint.

We can't just bin the EU, we have to work things out in our favour before we leave, or we will be f****d over and tied up for years, plus we need a few trade deals with other countries to replace the 40% we lose to the EU, or we'll wind up skint.

China doesn't have a trade deal with the EU and does just fine, nor does it with the USA and many other countries. Trade deals aren't as common as they'd have us believe.

Anyway any attempt to screw us means Germany losing it's 3rd biggest purchaser of it's manufactured goods, they would instantly go in to recession and the EU would collapse.

As Trump would say "It's not going to happen folks"