Hello guys unfortunately have spent a month in hospital with pancreatitis and peritonitis had to have some serious surgery to wash out the abdomen to get rid of the poison, hopefully on the mend now but need further surgery in the new year. I apologise most sincerely to customers waiting for delivery, Flacko yours has been posted and Rowan yours will be posted tomorrow.

I am unable to take any more orders at the moment as I'm not up to getting back in the workshop as yet but hopefully won't be too long

Ade

Hello guys unfortunately have spent a month in hospital with pancreatitis and peritonitis had to have some serious surgery to wash out the abdomen to get rid of the poison, hopefully on the mend now but need further surgery in the new year. I apologise most sincerely to customers waiting for delivery, Flacko yours has been posted and Rowan yours will be posted tomorrow.

I am unable to take any more orders at the moment as I'm not up to getting back in the workshop as yet but hopefully won't be too long

Ade

Mate no one will give two monkeys how long it takes to get their knives after that post ;)

Get better soon mate, ATVB

Shroom.

• Like 3

Was a little worried for a while and yes could've been a different story but I'm still here after some wonderful care from my local hospital, got to have my gallbladder removed at some point soon , then hopefully a full recovery. A big thank you to the members on here who have wished me well it's appreciated

Was a little worried for a while and yes could've been a different story but I'm still here after some wonderful care from my local hospital, got to have my gallbladder removed at some point soon , then hopefully a full recovery. A big thank you to the members on here who have wished me well it's appreciated

My sister had hers taken out a few years ago and it really helped her, was like she didn't realise how ill she was until it was taken out.

All the best.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi mate , thanks for that glad to hear you are pleased with it, as for me I havent been too good although I am not doing too bad at the moment, still waiting for gallbladder surgery had an incision done at the end of the bile duct to reduce the risk of stones blocking it and it seems to be doing the trick at present, Just waiting for a date really all the consent forms have been done so hopefully not long to wait now,

• 3 weeks later...