Parks Stuff

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i like JP i could sit and listen chat with him for hours, heard mainly good things about his dogs , the man could of made a fortune when one of the inky show biz boys was up his arse but he never alw

Two rough ones

JP is a true legend, the man has a depth of knowledge to mistify the gods. To see him work and dig to a dog is special, I've yet to see anyone jell with a dog like him. Old Mick from the 80s was his t

Posted Images

i like JP i could sit and listen chat with him for hours, heard mainly good things about his dogs , the man could of made a fortune when one of the inky show biz boys was up his arse but he never always liked his type nice to see some of you carrying on the type :)

JP and me about 16 years ago

Should that be on the inter-net, it's not very politically correct !!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

JP is a true legend, the man has a depth of knowledge to mistify the gods. To see him work and dig to a dog is special, I've yet to see anyone jell with a dog like him. Old Mick from the 80s was his twin I'm sure, he spoke to the dog like a person, urging him on with his work. To see JP handle stuff at the end would scare folk to their boots. Grand man with enough stories to fill a book. To see him and GM dancing in fell boots, drunk as skunks, terriers on couples tied to there belts, the bride and groom in raptures. Wonderful memories.

• Like 13

I've never read or heard anyone say a bad word about JP. Everyone say he will always take time to talk to all newbie or old timer for me it's a mark of the man as he sounds a gentlemen . If I ever met him I would buy him a pint and have a good talk about dogs .

• Like 6

I've never read or heard anyone say a bad word about JP. Everyone say he will always take time to talk to all newbie or old timer for me it's a mark of the man as he sounds a gentlemen . If I ever met him I would buy him a pint and have a good talk about dogs .

you will be there longer than a pint :laugh::yes: top man

Sounds like a right gentleman I went to show a few year back that he was judging it was iwtf show I think before they moved it to moate it was the biggest class of working terriers I'v ever seen but I heard later it was because jp was judging that turnout was high. The best line up working dogs I ever see.

Sounds like a right gentleman I went to show a few year back that he was judging it was iwtf show I think before they moved it to moate it was the biggest class of working terriers I'v ever seen but I heard later it was because jp was judging that turnout was high. The best line up working dogs I ever see.

yes chesney that was the first show we ran it was for the foxhounds we ran it that time for he was definitely the big attraction 43 terriers in the patterdale dog class and nearly as many bitchs in there class also top man great craic too have a pint with or go for a dig with never a dull moment