Parks Stuff

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i like JP i could sit and listen chat with him for hours, heard mainly good things about his dogs , the man could of made a fortune when one of the inky show biz boys was up his arse but he never alw

Two rough ones

JP is a true legend, the man has a depth of knowledge to mistify the gods. To see him work and dig to a dog is special, I've yet to see anyone jell with a dog like him. Old Mick from the 80s was his t

Posted Images

i like JP i could sit and listen chat with him for hours, heard mainly good things about his dogs , the man could of made a fortune when one of the inky show biz boys was up his arse but he never always liked his type nice to see some of you carrying on the type :)

JP and me about 16 years ago

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 17

Only met Mr Parks once. A decent man and one of the games characters. He is the type to give you the time of day and good for a chat about dogs and kindly answers any questions you may have. If I was to ever change from white dogs it's Parks red type I would fancy.

I had a cracking pup directly off a good Parks dog called Fury about 20 or more years ago, but she and some of her littermates got Parvovirus which was doing the rounds back then and I never got to see if she would have made the grade.

Fine lump of a dog on your left Glyn. Really like that type!

• Like 5

i like JP i could sit and listen chat with him for hours, heard mainly good things about his dogs , the man could of made a fortune when one of the inky show biz boys was up his arse but he never always liked his type nice to see some of you carrying on the type :)

JP and me about 16 years ago

mr. Park holding a choc dog.. He says never seen a good one, or as he put choc Fire guard....
  • Like 2

It was Stanley's mother that was the outcross I think. Stanley was the result of the outcross.

Stanley Chester and brick were all litter mates there's a picture of them on the cover of an old earth dog running dog mag had a parks bred pup here about 4 yrs ago that was bred down off Stanley gifted to me by a keeper friend that knows jp well smart thing bold as brass smooth or slape coated and a deep chestnut red colour good harsh coat he's with a keeper up north now going well touch on the hard side but that's the way he likes em
Stanley, Chester and brick were out a bitch called cindy who was by a little Wheeler dog called Jack which was bred the same way as Keith,Grip and Jester.