• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres one i did for my daughter.     More pics here http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/339556-make-your-own-tools-thread/page-12   Would consider doing another, just depends how fast yo

That's another one done Hendog478 has first dibs.    

Few more pics                

Posted Images

looks good griff seeing it I would like one

There seems to be a bit of interest.

Hendog478 has first dibs on this one. And Flaco on the next as they have PM'd with specific requests.

At the moment that is all the blades i have but can order more if there is enough interest. State your interest here and follow up with a PM. First come first serve basis.

Also i have limited antler tips that are suitable as they need to be straight one way not like a corkscrew. I have used the first tip next to the crown on the two i have already made. If anyone could supply said tips i would be interested.

• Like 1

Stunning transformation of an opinel Griff. I have no intention of going into competition but how did you get the original handle off? When I've attempted it I've felt I'm going to do irreversible damage to the blade meconisem/clamp!!

Thanks Dave

• Like 1

Stunning transformation of an opinel Griff. I have no intention of going into competition but how did you get the original handle off? When I've attempted it I've felt I'm going to do irreversible damage to the blade meconisem/clamp!!

Thanks Dave

A pair of sir-clip pliers springs the collar off, quick file to the sides of the rivet head to take the splay off and punch it through. One end of the rivet generally only has a slight splay so dosn't take much, can re-use the rivet on re-assemble and just round over wit ball-pin hammer.

I plan to do some step by step pictures next time and will post them up.

• Like 4