Lamping Competion

Thinking off throwing a lamping competion in kent all would be welcome it would be £25 entry fee all the money would go to a UK based children's charity apart from a little bit off money to buy first a secound place trophys I was thinking do it in heats best out off five rabbits If both dogs kill all five off there runs they would go sudden death till there was a winner and that dog would go throw to the next round what for a everyone think and if so how meany would enter

• Like 4

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what a unique and intresting concept,,, i know a chap down cornwall,,owns a good bit of ground with alot of game on,,,big in to his whippet crosses and lamping a few bits and bobs....i bet he would

Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.   If you want to rise money for charity, all chuck £20 in the pot. Have a sweepstake, the pot goes to the winners charity of choice.   Then just keep on

Thinking off throwing a lamping competion in kent all would be welcome it would be £25 entry fee all the money would go to a UK based children's charity apart from a little bit off money to buy first

I would be up for it for the crack and if money goes to charity. Not that I've got a cat in hells chance of winning with this pair of useless f****r but still.

As above its a long way to go (for some lads) for 5 rabbits, 10 would be better or a time scale like others said.