Trouble Hitting Things,recommend Me A Catty.

Ok so I've made a few natural carry's, bought a black widow, and im just not having much Luck hitting targets. On the naturals im just banding on red barnett tubes and pulling them ott of the forks. The draw is hard and im using 9.5 steel. Im sure the band setup Im using isn't great so im debating just buying a proper catty and trying theraband. I've ordered some square tube but just after some advice really.

I bought a Scout a couple of years ago after constantly hitting the forks and my thumb with a milbro and my accuracy increased amazingly. The big benefit with them is that you can take the elastic off and change it easily (as it's held in place by a screwed in plate) so it makes experimenting easier.

Ok so I've made a few natural carry's, bought a black widow, and im just not having much Luck hitting targets. On the naturals im just banding on red barnett tubes and pulling them ott of the forks. The draw is hard and im using 9.5 steel. Im sure the band setup Im using isn't great so im debating just buying a proper catty and trying theraband. I've ordered some square tube but just after some advice really.

barnet tubes are a little heavy for 9.5 steels mate they are more rock slinger tubes, I fit tbg ott or ttf on nattys either make a button on the fork tip for ott or cut a hacksaw groove down the fork for ttf, I also cross drill them and use looped 1745 tubes, the proshot bloodshot is a really good commercial catty very simular to the scout, it takes tubes or bands in any configuration can be held in any hand and is a good starting point until you decide what style suits you,

I had a feeling the tubes may be a big factor especially as I keep using those bands on every catty. I dis use 1745 on a catty before and although I was hitting things I was convinced it packed enough punch for hunting. I just ordered the pro shot blood sport, so I can try both therabad ott or ttf and tubes. Good price at 25 quid posted. I will be shooting 12mm lead as my everyday ammo so do you recommend trying double theravamd to start? Never ever tried flats but hoping this catty will improve my shooting with practice as its even forks and all round.

I bought a Scout a couple of years ago after constantly hitting the forks and my thumb with a milbro and my accuracy increased amazingly. The big benefit with them is that you can take the elastic off and change it easily (as it's held in place by a screwed in plate) so it makes experimenting easier.

Had one fork hit on my scout......and guess what? Yep you got it...smacked one of the clips and bust it in two.

Edited by wuyang