Would You For £1000,000

Everyone is starting to read the question wrong, it's as simple as this........do you want to live as a proper chap or a spiteful gutless little slag.......that's about the strength of it gents.

IMHO of course

nevermind lol Edited by marshman
  • Like 1

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope, I'd have beat the person asking to a pulp with his f***ing box. Money comes and money gos, being able to look at yourself as a man in the mirror every morning is much more valuable.

Tony Blair please  

It's an interesting concept whatever, I look at it like this......it's not like being in combat or holding up a security van or whatever......those things take bottle, a bit of moral fibre.....you put

Posted Images

Everyone is starting to read the question wrong, it's as simple as this........do you want to live as a proper chap or a spiteful gutless little slag.......that's about the strength of it gents.

IMHO of course

nevermind lol

Did you have a "can't be arsed" moment mate? Haha

IMHO of course

nevermind lol
Did you have a "can't be arsed" moment mate? Haha
lol you know don't ya ?

If you would press the button then you should at least have the bollocks to say so without trying to justify it with , but its just like or its the same as , at least stand by your decision

if this was aimed at me I'll answer like I already have said lol that my initial gut reaction was yes I could push the button. although I've got to say after a couple of days Of thinking about it and listening to others views , I have been questioning that decision .

Also I'm not trying to justify it I'm asking a simple question for debate on a forum .

Wasn't aimed at anyone in particular old chap .

• Like 1

At the end of the day everyone has their price, anyone says otherwise are kidding themselves.

I can guarantee I wouldn't kill a random for no reason not matter hiw much you offered me.

The price you can be bought for doesn't have to be money, it can be your own life or a life of a loved one, it takes a hell of a lot of principles to see a loved one die in front of you when you could push the button and stop it.

That's a totally different situation and it's not for personal gain. It's keeping what you have. Nothing like being bought

It isn't for personal gain but it is to not have personal loss, It's different but not totally different, your actions effect you positively (1mil) at someone else's expense, or your actions doesn't effect you negatively ( bereavement put off ) at someone else expense.

The biggest difference is how you dress it up to live with yourself, someone else has to go through the same loss you saved yourself from going through which is why I stand by my statement, everyone has their price and to be fair I think most everyone's price is the saving of a loved one.

Well my take on it is this.

I would press the button no problem at all.

And would sleep great.

That night and all of the nights forthcoming.

2 out of my 3 lads have autism.

And I'm sure I've got autism aswell.

I've not much feelings for anything.

I'm quite blank to feelings.etc.

I love my wife and kids.

But could of made a great sniper etc.

As there's no feelings in me.

And I know that doing the worst thing to man.

Wouldn't affect me at all.

That's a big statement mate......you say you have no feeling so does that extend to a bit of self worth?

Not being a dick, genuine question

The funny thing is, some people with real money wouldn't even need to think, they'd do it in a heartbeat....no debate, press and take the money, and I'm talking about people who really don't need it....and that's probably part of the reason they are rich and we're not. There's loads of interesting research about narcissists and psychopaths in business, and I've seen a few examples first hand, they're not wired like normal people.

• Like 5

Has anyone here ever known someone or has themselves killed another person, or know someone well that did? (excluding in the armed forces).

Just seems theirs a lot of big talk.. I havent got it in me or havent thus far in life. (preference for it to stay that way!)

Edited by Columbo
  • Like 1

Has anyone here ever known someone or has themselves killed another person, or know someone well that did? (excluding in the armed forces).

Just seems theirs a lot of big talk.. I havent got it in me or havent thus far in life. (preference for it to stay that way!)

I know someone that killed somebody. Didn't goto prison as it was not their fault. Really nice guy but it has effected him. His was an accident imagine how bad you'd feel doing it for cash?

It wouldn't be too bad if you had absolutely no concept of who it was that had actually died, there wouldn't be that much to dwell on because you would know any details.

The funny thing is, some people with real money wouldn't even need to think, they'd do it in a heartbeat....no debate, press and take the money, and I'm talking about people who really don't need it....and that's probably part of the reason they are rich and we're not. There's loads of interesting research about narcissists and psychopaths in business, and I've seen a few examples first hand, they're not wired like normal people.

They all have the MAOA warrior gene :thumbs:

Not my mates or anything but id know a few lads from my area that have killed for money it seem to effect them from what i can see and ive no doubt that theyd do it again.

• Like 1

I know someone that killed somebody. Didn't goto prison as it was not their fault. Really nice guy but it has effected him. His was an accident imagine how bad you'd feel doing it for cash?

It wouldn't be too bad if you had absolutely no concept of who it was that had actually died, there wouldn't be that much to dwell on because you would know any details.

you would know everything about them after the fact though, but not from them

We are a small company who make mainly high end kitchens for the wealthy... now bare with me ...when we Finnish a kitchen we give a gift to customer as a thanks for there trade one of the gifts we give is a top set of Damascus knifes and cutlery we buy them in in bulk so have a few kicking around ....now one ex employee took a shine to a set of these knifes and helped himself. To keep it short he got found out (cctv)and was rightly sacked on the spot ...now I bumped into this lad a few months back and just having a bit of a joke asked how he was getting on with the knifes ...his answer was I've chucked them every time I used them it was as if my food was tainted he said and he was full of regret as he was on a decent number with the job and now life aint so rosey. ...I just cant help thinking it would be the same for the million pound everytime you brought something it would just be tainted by what you did to get it making it worthless.

What a great post

• Like 1