Gsd X

A gent on here called bird has one and he swears by it and from looking at photos of the dog he's in great shape and looks like he can run! A mate of mine has baught a pup on this year spoke to him today he's not too impressed with it, I beleive it's not made the shape and size he expect but it's horses for courses and like in all crosses iv Hurd good things and bad things, more so good things though,

• Like 1

I had one ten year ago,when I was out everyday she was fine obedient etc.if she had a season or due to family couldn't get out she was a mardy disobedient kennel chewer.

Mine was small lightly built first cross gsd x greyhound .

Very high prey drive ,to be honest I don't think I would want a mal cross as think they would be like my old one but worse. I often wondered what a Dutch herder cross would have been like.

I had one ten year ago,when I was out everyday she was fine obedient etc.if she had a season or due to family couldn't get out she was a mardy disobedient kennel chewer.

Mine was small lightly built first cross gsd x greyhound .

Very high prey drive ,to be honest I don't think I would want a mal cross as think they would be like my old one but worse. I often wondered what a Dutch herder cross would have been like.

I had my name down for a Dutch herder/greyhound pup for this year........unfortunately the litter never happen, a real shame. I'd still love to try this type cross, but not being able to get a pup out of the UK before 15 weeks old is another big issue...........something I hadn't thought of before getting my name down tbh......haha

• Like 2

A gent on here called bird has one and he swears by it and from looking at photos of the dog he's in great shape and looks like he can run! A mate of mine has baught a pup on this year spoke to him today he's not too impressed with it, I beleive it's not made the shape and size he expect but it's horses for courses and like in all crosses iv Hurd good things and bad things, more so good things though,

true mate above :thumbs: , i can only go on my own dog, and he done everything i wanted him to , he good in the day mooching good nose , and great in the lamp . His temp Brill, great with people and good with other dogs, but in the field he full on,, gives 100% . One thing did surprise me , was how agile he is for big dog, he picks rabbits up easy, his best bag 37 in the lamp . there not for everybody i can see that , but a alsatian = gsd deff puts power ,guts, brain in to a lurcher or lurcher line :yes: .

• Like 2

true mate above :thumbs: , i can only go on my own dog, and he done everything i wanted him to , he good in the day mooching good nose , and great in the lamp . His temp Brill, great with people and good with other dogs, but in the field he full on,, gives 100% . One thing did surprise me , was how agile he is for big dog, he picks rabbits up easy, his best bag 37 in the lamp . there not for everybody i can see that , but a alsatian = gsd deff puts power ,guts, brain in to a lurcher or lurcher line :yes: .

Just wondering bird? How about's did you end up with the ally x, I know you had collie x's in the past and fancied something similar with more guts but did you have an ally and cross it or just buy a pup? That Buck is probs the nicest example of the x I have seen.