Ex Racers

I can't take the credit for this dog though the lad that bred him did an exceptional job in the breeding and the rearing of this dog I ended up with him due to circumstances but I'm glad I did because he has been a hell of a dog and still has plenty left in him

• Like 1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your alright with hancock then he doesnt sell working dogs

I don't trust two types of men   1. A man in a wheel chair with dirty feet 2. A man that makes a living from selling 'working' dogs

Sounds pretty simple to me, he has enough bull in the line at this point so crossing with a bull cross is not what he's after he wants more grey so is looking for a greyhound.           From the

Posted Images

Did that dog won edrd a couple of years on the bounce, a few years back?

Yeah 3 years on the trott mate

Thought so, i placed it. ;)

for feck sake don't ake his head any bigger

Now now don't be bitter

Hey, not tryin to big anythin up but i remember the dog and that it had won the year before. Best there on the day.. Simples!

credit where credit's due the dog looked well in the photo.

• Like 1

I can't take the credit for this dog though the lad that bred him did an exceptional job in the breeding and the rearing of this dog I ended up with him due to circumstances but I'm glad I did because he has been a hell of a dog and still has plenty left in him

Good luck with the breeding fella..Dont mind the clowns on here who only like to talk about going out... Ive seen some great dogs bred from 5/8 grey 3/8bull back to greyhound again..use be some fine dogs on here years back bred like this off Turk's golly dog
  • Like 1

Good luck with the breeding fella..Dont mind the clowns on here who only like to talk about going out... Ive seen some great dogs bred from 5/8 grey 3/8bull back to greyhound again..use be some fine dogs on here years back bred like this off Turk's golly dog

Cheers mate yeah if it goes to plan I think the pups could be well worth it, the photos really don't do him justice his head is like a slab and his work ethic is unreal, he will run his heart on rabbit but never caught one before haha, he's as hard as they come too wags his tail whilst on the sharp end kind of dog he is

• Like 3

Why go back to a Greyhound when there's racy Bull crosses out there doing the job????

. I know what your saying but

1. do you know of a good bull grey bitch that's racey 100% silent and the owner is also wanting to use a dog like this?

2. What is wrong with using a greyhound bitch? There fiery, fast and will chase and kill most things that move,

I'm trying to produce pups that are agile and have good speed but with the aggression and temperament of the dog, I know it's a lot to ask for but it's worth a shot

• Like 1

Why go back to a Greyhound when there's racy Bull crosses out there doing the job????

1. do you know of a good bull grey bitch that's racey 100% silent and the owner is also wanting to use a dog like this?

2. What is wrong with using a greyhound bitch? There fiery, fast and will chase and kill most things that move,

I'm trying to produce pups that are agile and have good speed but with the aggression and temperament of the dog, I know it's a lot to ask for but it's worth a shot

definitely the right choice maate don't be swayed. As you say the dogs is anchor dog...by breed to a greyhound your almost guarantee to get fast dogs. Breeding to a bitch with bull in could infuse too much bull into pup and not getting what u want.
  • Like 1

definitely the right choice maate don't be swayed. As you say the dogs is anchor dog...by breed to a greyhound your almost guarantee to get fast dogs. Breeding to a bitch with bull in could infuse too much bull into pup and not getting what u want.

I think so too, I think if I was to use a bull grey bitch even a racey one the pups wouldn't be what I'm trying to achieve he had enough bull in him on his own don't need to add extra bull in the bitch