Baying Hounds

Still don't know everything either lukey or will I ever claim to , but I'm not that stupid that I don't know a 7 month old pup is exactly that , big part of what's wrong way the working dog world today , uneducated twats getting dogs they know nothing about and when there not world beaters at 7 months old on to the next one

Still don't know everything either lukey or will I ever claim to , but I'm not that stupid that I don't know a 7 month old pup is exactly that , big part of what's wrong way the working dog world today , uneducated twats getting dogs they know nothing about and when there not world beaters at 7 months old on to the next one

I agree mate but not everyone is a twat lol some are just not as educated as others when it comes to dogs wether it's hounds terrier lurchers and so on.. some people are just after a little help which we ALL had as a younger man trying to get into the game.. I agree with what your saying a 7 month old pup is still a pup and should be able to mature at its own rate after a couple of seasons you will get an idea what the dog will be like... ??
  • Like 1

Firstly thanks Luke for saying something on MY behalf and secondly black buck did I mention anything bout getting rid of dog no so must be your assumption I guess I've had terriers and lurchers that I have bought from pups and kept them till they died so shuv your assumptions where the sun don't shine and take your own advice and take an overdose of f..k off pills cause you don't know me so what gives you the right to assume you do like I said never owned beagles or hounds before everyone's got learn you retard just hope when you need advice sum one treats you like you have me you c..t

All you are useful for is chatting shit on sites like this so suppose you could call your self useful in some way trying to put people down must be really proud man this is why no one takes up these sports cause of know it alls and smartarses like yourself if you wanted to do anyone a favour you think before you spoke but yet again that may be out of your capacity you narrow mineded twat

• 4 weeks later...

Oh dear, what a dreadful advertisement for hunting dogs and those folk that work them!

Very aggressive, very unpleasant and unhelpful all round. This thread should, I think, be deleted.

I love hunting dogs, in my case, foxhounds. This sort of banter does not reflect well upon our interest.

That's all.

• Like 2