Simpleshot...jelly Bean Ocularis And Maxim For Swap...

Tried both......putting up for swap, not for me....don't suit my hands.

Owned a week, probably 15 balls gone through each.

Jelly bean as new, latex bands....with leaflet on different ways to band....takes tubes as well.

Maxim,,,,,, takes flats and slits for tubes, one folk hit on inside of arch. Bands bust, must have a nick or something in them.

http://s742.photobucket.com/user/wuyanging/media/image_1.jpeg.html]image_1.jpeg[/url]

image.jpg

Edited by wuyang

One little mark where I hit the inside left, you can see on last two pics. No bands, original snapped....must have had a nick in them. Hard yo see, but there are slots in them.

b81ceabdc052f30488a258d7748a2826.jpg

image_2.jpeg

image.jpeg

image_1.jpg

Edited by wuyang

I will swap a brass and bone milbro style fork for the maxim or I will do you an Ali starship for them both if you would like one to try, here is a pic of both, not really worried if it's not for you but these two don't really get used much as I have several starships, and loads of nice natty,s

post-102539-0-72760000-1481212247_thumb.jpg

post-102539-0-27717500-1481212273_thumb.jpg

post-102539-0-69135400-1481212291_thumb.jpg

I will swap a brass and bone milbro style fork for the maxim or I will do you an Ali starship for them both if you would like one to try, here is a pic of both, not really worried if it's not for you but these two don't really get used much as I have several starships, and loads of nice natty,s

Thanks Greyman,, I really appreciate your offer....I would to say yes, but I'm hoping for to get something that's going to be easy on my hand...suffering with my muscles, and unfortunately I think I'll struggle with the brass milbro, although it looks lovely. Only recently Come across the starship recently, bit too big for me.

Think I might buy a sniper type eventually....I think that's the name, one with finger grooves.

Thanks again

Thanks Greyman,, I really appreciate your offer....I would to say yes, but I'm hoping for to get something that's going to be easy on my hand...suffering with my muscles, and unfortunately I think I'll struggle with the brass milbro, although it looks lovely. Only recently Come across the starship recently, bit too big for me.

Think I might buy a sniper type eventually....I think that's the name, one with finger grooves.

Thanks again

not a problem mate, hathcock target sniper,by Bill Hayes is what you are referring to mate I have one of those to but it's a keeper, you can buy a cast ally one from proshot, much quicker and easier than buying from Bill Hayes in America only down side they come unbanded here,s mine,it's the small version with universal fork tips, the standard one is quite big, it is quite an easy catty to get accurate with though I find the ally Finnish a bit slippery hence the cloth tape, cheers

post-102539-0-88695200-1481274892_thumb.jpg

post-102539-0-07487700-1481274910_thumb.jpg

Thanks again

not a problem mate, hathcock target sniper,by Bill Hayes is what you are referring to mate I have one of those to but it's a keeper, you can buy a cast ally one from proshot, much quicker and easier than buying from Bill Hayes in America only down side they come unbanded here,s mine,it's the small version with universal fork tips, the standard one is quite big, it is quite an easy catty to get accurate with though I find the ally Finnish a bit slippery hence the cloth tape, cheers
Yep, that's the one, with me suffering with my muscles I reckon that shape may be more friendly...well I hope so anyway.

Gamekeeper Johns ppmg ( through proshot) also looks tempting.

I shoot over the forks, but hold the catapult horizontal which feels more natural to me, I've never tried through the forks but I think I'm going to give it a try.

Something I'm considering is size, you've gone for the small sniper......which is what I was considering, but still not too sure....what size hands do you have? Mine are a good large, but but wouldn't like to stretch my hands around anything much wider than the scout. Just not too sure. Cheers

Edited by wuyang

Thanks again

Yep, that's the one, with me suffering with my muscles I reckon that shape may be more friendly...well I hope so anyway.

I shoot over the forks, but hold the catapult horizontal which feels more natural to me, I've never tried through the forks but I think I'm going to give it a try.

Something I'm considering is size, you've gone for the small sniper......which is what I was considering, but still not too sure....what size hands do you have? Mine are a good large, but but wouldn't like to stretch my hands around anything much wider than the scout. Just not too sure. Cheers

the uni forks on this will shoot any style with tubes or bands, it's solely a side shooter and if your grip is not that strong it's ok as the more you pull the bands the more it locks into your hand, I went for the small version because it's a big frame as standard, I would not say I have really big or really smal hands, but it's a nice comfy handful, the main reason I went for this over a ppmg, is the uni forks I would not like to be restricted to a ttf fork as I am much the same ott or ttf and there are some nice tubes about which I also like shooting, I think if you bought a smaller one and did,nt get on with it you would have know problem selling it on, goodluck with whatever you choose, at least it's not an expensive sport so a few bad buys won't break the bank

Thanks again

the uni forks on this will shoot any style with tubes or bands, it's solely a side shooter and if your grip is not that strong it's ok as the more you pull the bands the more it locks into your hand, I went for the small version because it's a big frame as standard, I would not say I have really big or really smal hands, but it's a nice comfy handful, the main reason I went for this over a ppmg, is the uni forks I would not like to be restricted to a ttf fork as I am much the same ott or ttf and there are some nice tubes about which I also like shooting, I think if you bought a smaller one and did,nt get on with it you would have know problem selling it on, goodluck with whatever you choose, at least it's not an expensive sport so a few bad buys won't break the bank
Cheers.....Definitely going to be on santa's list ......just out of curiosity what tubes do you favour? I only shoot 9.5 steels at the moment and have mainly shot tbgold and I think it was 1745 I tried. Edited by wuyang