Best Nv Monocular Under £500

Anybody recommend a monocular for spotting upto about 300 yards.for under £500 .much appreciated

i have a pulsar 870 with nightmaster 400 ir on it . took daughter out other week seen 3 foxes id say one was about 250 yards and was led down as edge of cover probably waiting for rabbits

These are good for the money, when combined with any AS IR torch.

http://www.blackwoodoutdoors.co.uk/pulsar-digiforce-860-vs-night-vision-monocular

What would be the best torch to use with that monocular mate? As I think that's the 1 im going for. Thanks

Look at ludricrous lumens at the AS IR torches a 50mm should be the best in terms of range and size for it. Probs around £35. Go for a T50 or TR50 dependant on personal choice.

These are good for the money, when combined with any AS IR torch.

http://www.blackwoodoutdoors.co.uk/pulsar-digiforce-860-vs-night-vision-monocular

What would be the best torch to use with that monocular mate? As I think that's the 1 im going for. Thanks

Look at ludricrous lumens at the AS IR torches a 50mm should be the best in terms of range and size for it. Probs around £35. Go for a T50 or TR50 dependant on personal choice.

Ok thanks for your help. Have you used a nv monocular for spotting whilst lamping with the runners? As this is what I'll be buying one for, just don't know anyone that has used one for this. Thanks