• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vikings is brilliant ......

Spaced  

While all us cool people (not nerds) are waiting for Game of Thrones S7 to start what's everyone watching?   I'm quite into Blindspot and Lucifer right now. Been watching Blindspot since it came out

Someone gave me the box set of this Dexter recently it looks pretty good but its a lot of time to invest in something how long do you give it before you say no this is no good when everyones saying " you,ve got to give it time "

Saying that a lad off here told me to watch that Sons of Anarchy and i enjoyed that then tried Walking Dead but got bored after a couple of series it was too samey.

I thought the first series was good, the second OK and the rest samey rubbish.

Sons of Anarchy was boring

Everyone raved about Breaking bad but I couldn't get past the 1st season.

I think Game of thrones was brilliant and if you haven't seen it I recommend The Wire which is one of the best TV series I've ever seen

Breaking Bad was the first one i watched i thought it was good i cant be doing with sci - fi shit if it couldnt possibly happen in real life i lose interest hence why i couldnt get on with Walking Dead its a toss up between Dexter and Sopranos for my next one.

The Wire i,ll look into that cheers :thumbs:

Edited by gnasher16

Someone gave me the box set of this Dexter recently it looks pretty good but its a lot of time to invest in something how long do you give it before you say no this is no good when everyones saying " you,ve got to give it time "

Saying that a lad off here told me to watch that Sons of Anarchy and i enjoyed that then tried Walking Dead but got bored after a couple of series it was too samey.

I think Game of thrones was brilliant and if you haven't seen it I recommend The Wire which is one of the best TV series I've ever seen

Breaking Bad was the first one i watched i thought it was good i cant be doing with sci - fi shit if it couldnt possibly happen in real life i lose interest hence why i couldnt get on with Walking Dead its a toss up between Dexter and Sopranos for my next one.

if you like breaking bad (great series) watch Narcos,and if you like Dexter read the books.Arent they making a seies of Snatch at the moment,guy ritchie directing?

Gnash there is a spin off of breaking bad called better call saul its about that sleazy lawyer check it out.

• Like 1

Ash versus Evil Dead......very funny That is if you find a man running round with his head stuck up a Zombies arse entertaining It's a classic but if you don't like the original films, you won't like it, Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Got it and it's epic

I'd definitely go with The Sopranos pal, you won't be disappointed :thumbs: I'd say that and The Wire are two of the best TV series ever.

• Like 1

I'd definitely go with The Sopranos pal, you won't be disappointed :thumbs: I'd say that and The Wire are two of the best TV series ever.

I have rescinded your helicopter ride ;D

Both amazing television. Also worth watching is Deadwood

• Like 1

Gnash there is a spin off of breaking bad called better call saul its about that sleazy lawyer check it out.

Ive stuck with Saul.. but it just aint happening.

• Like 1

I have rescinded your helicopter ride ;D

Both amazing television. Also worth watching is Deadwood

Aw and I was looking forward to that too! :laugh:

Deadwood would definitely make my Top 10 too :thumbs:

• Like 1