Morning Out On The Welsh Hills.

B&W

Had a steady morning out up in the hills with a mate of mine. All hedgerow warrens, full of the usual suspects..blackthorn, Hawthorne and holly!

Long nets and stop nets where the order of the day, with the odd purse net dotted about. One of us each side of the hedge and both whippets working the hedge as they pleased.

My young whippets still learning the ways of the long net and followed a few coneys into it like a steam train..but it's all good experience!

Finished the day on 12 one of which was a mixy. Not bad numbers for that neck of the woods. Couple of shallow digs and full of thorns!

All the best.

post-25457-0-96254400-1480201345_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

OHH NO SIR walk away those horrible weeds bite :diablo: i was unfortunate enough last year one of my males latched onto a bunny in a unseen hole right in the middle of that sort of SHT !! lets just say it wasn't my most memorable trip out ..

OHH NO SIR walk away those horrible weeds bite :diablo: i was unfortunate enough last year one of my males latched onto a bunny in a unseen hole right in the middle of that sort of SHT !! lets just say it wasn't my most memorable trip out ..

This was today only got 1 out of it, and a few prickles out of my ankles