Tight Places

The only way a dog will be killed aground to a fox is if it smothers, pushed up tight, sandy earths but not by a fox.even the most wound up dog fox wudn be able in my opinion

The only fact with a terrier to ground is we don,t have a fecking clue whats happening the majority of the time.

• Like 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got lucky. A fox in tight place, terriers loose with no collars on and no shovel to hand can often result in tears..

I'd a black bitch in the 90s that was only 10 months old she'd never seen anything. I was out walking her on land I thought I knew well, she put a fox out of a double ditch and chased it over a hill.

Lead walking on all land you mean, you only think you know places well until you have a terrier running loose one day and it disappears only for you to find its working away underground somewhere you'

Posted Images

The only way a dog will be killed aground to a fox is if it smothers, pushed up tight, sandy earths but not by a fox.even the most wound up dog fox wudn be able in my opinion

The only fact with a terrier to ground is we don,t have a fecking clue whats happening the majority of the time.
If your mutts in and out then its understandable Mort .

So morton what would you do if your bolter stayed an you had to dig it out?

An do you use a bellman?

Bolters often stay until dug to,its a fallacy put about by digging lads that bolters are never dug to,with a little patience many a dig became a bolt,fact.Bellman collar,better box.

I have had two get killed in piles ..both could kill foxes in minutes... An before folk say out I worked them single handed.. They hit them hard when the found an those that dident bolt payed the the price... But I have found terriers that work in that stile dont reach old adge .. Spent 6 days digging through rocks hammer an bar all the way down to find the bitch dead next to dead fox..an that bitch could kill em ... Other dog was her daughter an exallent rock dog she to killed every fox that dident bolt same stile of work but she to was killed... Over the years seen the same happen to the same sort dogs thatworkes this way... An the dogs that was lost was exallent earth dogs too

• Like 1