Enough Is Enough

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FRIEND

Someone states basically turn the other cheak, Dido I think .This tactic been tried and they get more brazen .The only way to deal with antis is by force ,fact .Take their cameras ,show them their shi

But it should be stopped from the beginning. I see what the antis get away wit across the water its disgraceful. I've watched the local hunt a few times already this season and there's nobody but hunt

Cheers for that Shaddy. Makes my blood boil! Had similar problems with the hunt I was with previously. Hope he was ok after that cowardly attack! ATB

+2 , there just fookin cowards , and that young woman with them. my 1st gut reaction is to them, is to do the same back and put them in the A/E . but what you got KEEP REMEMBERING is we as hunters weather if its with dogs,guns, fishing rods , are not liked by MOST joe public FACT . So any reprisals by us lot would always be on a looser, as prob most in the court are against hunting anyway , there maybe bit more tolerance with shooting , maybe fishing, but no way with hunting with dogs, its over its history and thats what they want it to be people of this country :yes: .i must be honest though , if that was one of my family, i go to every hunt with couple of strong/fit lads ,and try get the ones who done him over, the old fella might just recognize them. and as they say revenge is sweet . :yes::yes::yes::yes:

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Them videos of dabs turning up on hunts all over England causing shit and vandalising ..... then they try it with a hunt in Wales and got the shit kicked out of them by one group of hunt followers .... come on lads if the taffys can do it ye all should lol

Cheers for that Shaddy. Makes my blood boil! Had similar problems with the hunt I was with previously. Hope he was ok after that cowardly attack! ATB

+2 , there just fookin cowards , and that young woman with them. my 1st gut reaction is to them, is to do the same back and put them in the A/E . but what you got KEEP REMEMBERING is we as hunters weather if its with dogs,guns, fishing rods , are not liked by MOST joe public FACT . So any reprisals by us lot would always be on a looser, as prob most in the court are against hunting anyway , there maybe bit more tolerance with shooting , maybe fishing, but no way with hunting with dogs, its over its history and thats what they want it to be people of this country :yes: .i must be honest though , if that was one of my family, i go to every hunt with couple of strong/fit lads ,and try get the ones who done him over, the old fella might just recognize them. and as they say revenge is sweet . :yes::yes::yes::yes:

One of Irelands most vocal anti's turned up at a Boxing Day meet a few years back with an air horn.

He got charged with causing a disturbance and ended up before the magistrate.

The judge said that by using an air horn around horses and children he had put lives in danger and that if he was to do it again he suggested that someone belonging to the hunt carry out a citizen arrest.

Who wouldn't want to do that ???????????

• Like 2

Would I be allowed to use a tazer, stun gun or captive bolt if he or she resisted arrest and if they came quietly would I be able to take them to a cell and kick the holy s**t out of them and say they fell accidentally that is assuming we have the same powers as the police? Please say yes Neil!

• Like 1

Are you really advocating attacking antis on a public forum?

They'll be aimless Sabs doing the damage, same crowds you get anywhere they can get a bit of attention, and cause bother, rent a mob muppets, they'll not give a fukc about wildlife, or anything else ,same people would probably be just as happy tagging along with badger baiters if the opportunity arose
  • Like 1

They want you to attack them. They film it and use it to recruit or fundraise.

You want to beat sabs? Keep calm, be friendly and film them at all times. If we had better footage of the mike lane attack we would of got a conviction. Keep calm and film film film. That's why they are winning, cos we respond to provocation and don't collect evidence.

Anyone wants to do some serious hunt stewarding. Use social media to help hunting. Help with hunting pr. Then let me know, there are plenty of opportunities for you to really do some good. Acting like thugs...won't help

• Like 3

I can understand where your coming from DIDO1, but when these so called animal lovers start booting hounds and spraying f**k knows what everywhere, throwing what they can at the horses and riders then I am sorry if you class me as a thug then so be it! These people ARE vile animals of the lowest class imagineable and in my opinion need to be PTS. This is just my honest opinion having been involved with this scum on a number of occasions, I have watched hounds with tails wagging go up to these c**ts and have an army boot full out in their faces and I am supposed to remain calm! Sorry not a f**kin chance in hell! ATB

• Like 5

I understand pal....but no hunt in the country wants people kicking off. If an anti kicks a hound and you film it then it's worth a fortune to us....you give the anti a kicking and it's worth a fortune to them.

You want to defeat antis??? Take your hounds into the town, to schools, to country shows. Support 'this is Hunting UK'. Promote our passion.

• Like 1