Enough Is Enough

I think it's time we actually stood together, after viewing footage of an old freind of mine 'mike lane' (former huntsmen of the atherstone) being attacked and kicked numerous times whilst on the floor I think we should start to do something about it as this is happening all over the country, there is enough of us on here that don't mind confrontation and although we would prefer to be with out it you fight fire with fire the best defence is attack they got what they wanted and now they still feel the need to spend there days being tits for us lot

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FRIEND

Someone states basically turn the other cheak, Dido I think .This tactic been tried and they get more brazen .The only way to deal with antis is by force ,fact .Take their cameras ,show them their shi

But it should be stopped from the beginning. I see what the antis get away wit across the water its disgraceful. I've watched the local hunt a few times already this season and there's nobody but hunt

Not for a minute but I think we could prevent hunt staff being attacked? Iv worked for a hunt and whitnessed the true side of antis, I'm not saying let's attack anyone but I just think it would be helpful for hints if a team we employed as volunteers to act as security for hunts in a professional manner

The thing is he has a point, what is the line in the sand, the law regularly fails to protect us, we are seen as a soft target , I have a firm belief, someone high up in plod is on the antis side, I wouldn't advocate violence, but the law does allow a man the right to defend himself, and others, he does not have to wait for a pre-emtive strike, on the other hand are we forcing the police to take action hard enough, we are now a minority, and as such we require protection, these people are extreamists no different than the hate preachers,we can't keep letting our people be assaulted in this way, there has to be a line in the sand, but how we move that forward is anyone's guess,

We should maybe partition the police crime commissioners

Edited by 3175darren
  • Like 2

The thing is he has a point, what is the line in the sand, the law regularly fails to protect us, we are seen as a soft target , I have a firm belief, someone high up in plod is on the antis side, I wouldn't advocate violence, but the law does allow a man the right to defend himself, and others, he does not have to wait for a pre-emtive strike, on the other hand are we forcing the police to take action hard enough, we are now a minority, and as such we require protection, these people are extreamists no different than the hate preachers,we can't keep letting our people be assaulted in this way, there has to be a line in the sand, but how we move that forward is anyone's guess,

Correct all I'm saying it's time we did something about it I don't know what but the police don't want to know about it they see it as wasting there time because let's be honest they have more important things to be dealing with, however to us this is important and I just feel not only did the anti win the battle they are now getting away with brutally attacking our own and we're sitting back and watching it happen, maybe have our own organisation like they have where we meet up and follow various hunts around the country with no violence intended but if trouble does come to us we are there to put a stop to it

Correct all I'm saying it's time we did something about it I don't know what but the police don't want to know about it they see it as wasting there time because let's be honest they have more important things to be dealing with, however to us this is important and I just feel not only did the anti win the battle they are now getting away with brutally attacking our own and we're sitting back and watching it happen, maybe have our own organisation like they have where we meet up and follow various hunts around the country with no violence intended but if trouble does come to us we are there to put a stop to it

the idea seem's good, but there presence alone may spark trouble, and the last thing we want is to be classed the same as football hooligans, trouble is you are right somethings got to be done, We need to turn he press against them and shame, the disgraceful way the police respond to defend there tax paying law abiding civilians, these crime commissioners are statistic driven, and as such could be influenced by the snowball of reported offences, how do we speak to these people?? Do they have surgery's like mp's, does any one know???

Cheers for that Shaddy. Makes my blood boil! Had similar problems with the hunt I was with previously. Hope he was ok after that cowardly attack! ATB

He's genuinely one of the nicest blokes you could wish to meet her wouldn't harm a fly