• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's priced so people don't have to copy it....I mean, it's £9... Basically absolutely no boring bits, it's 1 hour and 17 minutes of solid action from the very start. Loads of footage of animals bein

i bet some fecker copys it.....

Tom Miranda started out selling trapping videos JD,he now has a mansion,small plane,and hunts all over the globe,you never know,from small acorns do giant oaks grow..................

Posted Images

I must be the only one that thought it was boring as feck then

In what way,may I ask??

He's just a hater .....Probably hasn't even seen it...... cos if he had there's no way it could be called boring.... i reckon its the best value dvd that there's been on such a subject. I've loads planned for the next........had great feedback to be honest, which is nice. But i am always open to constructive critisism or ways i can make the next one better for the viewer.....

• Like 4

As with any type of hunting, it's not the catching it's how you catch. You can learn more from misses than you can from catching. I am not in to trapping but if I was this type of DVD would be invaluable. When a trap does not catch there is a reason, the footage of why the trap did not catch is worth the world.

TC

It's priced so people don't have to copy it....I mean, it's £9...

Basically absolutely no boring bits, it's 1 hour and 17 minutes of solid action from the very start. Loads of footage of animals being caught. Yes, I am not a professional and so the sound could do with being a bit more level, but it was my first attempt and produced entirely by me from start to finish. I gave it a go, and I thought £9 is a working mans price and everyone can afford it ands it's not too expensive for youngsters either.

I have started on the next one, got some amazing footage so far...... weasels taking rats out of traps and stuff like that....

I'm biased but i think it's a decent watch and very underpriced when compared to every other dvd on the market, in the Uk and Abroad... took me hundreds and hundreds of hours, think the rat snaring sequence took me about 2 months to complete... it seems to be well recieved so far, but I am always open to constructive critisism....

happy hunting... :victory:

£9 !!! Fecking £9 ..... bloody hell bit steep .. ain't no one got no copies done yet for £1.50...............

Only joking mate that's a cracking price mate and I bet it's a really good watch ..no mater what tho you'll always get haters ... good luck in the future with other dvds

As with any type of hunting, it's not the catching it's how you catch. You can learn more from misses than you can from catching. I am not in to trapping but if I was this type of DVD would be invaluable. When a trap does not catch there is a reason, the footage of why the trap did not catch is worth the world.

TC

Was trying to give you a "like" TC,didnt know youd gone over to the dark side lol

TC

Was trying to give you a "like" TC,didnt know youd gone over to the dark side lol

I am just the same old cantankerous twat I have always have been. :D

TC

TC

I am just the same old cantankerous twat I have always have been. :D

TC

Consistency is key lol...

• Like 3