Just watched mine,thought it was quality...the rat snaring was fascinating ,deffo going to have a go at that.Was interesting to see some different traps being used I'm picking it up as I go along so some good information on there,also interesting to watch animals behaviour around the different sets,rather than just seeing an end result so to speak.Done yourself proud JD,first of many???ATB Dave

• Like 3

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's priced so people don't have to copy it....I mean, it's £9... Basically absolutely no boring bits, it's 1 hour and 17 minutes of solid action from the very start. Loads of footage of animals bein

i bet some fecker copys it.....

Tom Miranda started out selling trapping videos JD,he now has a mansion,small plane,and hunts all over the globe,you never know,from small acorns do giant oaks grow..................

Posted Images

I must be the only one that thought it was boring as feck then

Well, you're the only one that has said it's boring.....please don't buy the next one then as that's boring too.......

I'm just working on a few good sequences......got a mountain of footage here, just working my way through it.... Happy Trapping folks.....

post-16-0-73419000-1481535336.jpg

• Like 4