Colliexgreyhound Dog Assistance Required

Gvc's dog? Bird said his is just a rabbit dog.

ain't they all rabbit dogs cause you can't hunt anything else
Birds dog won't retrieve shot fox or track wounded deer

Why the hell not? The size of him

some dogs don't have it in them

true, suppose he didn't like getting hurt lol , dont know if it was just him, but it put me off collie xs deff, thats why i wet for a gsd x grey, Buck different temp to Bryn, he more full on he got different mind set, Bryn just a rabbit dog but been a good one had plenty of good bags with him when he was younger, he changed as he got older . i suppose it always a gamble with any pup/dog you start out with, you really never no how they will turn out, i am happy with Buck he ticked the boxes for me :thumbs: pity he cant sort me back out, it fecked again been in pain for nearly 9 weeks think it a trapped nerve ,had it for years but it getting worse as i get older, and at my age not looking good , only walking the dogs, no hunting and thats about it, when your in pain it stops everything :yes:

same bird,had a trapped nerve down the back of my neck into my shoulder.fecked me for 6 months because i wouldn't go to the doctor.finally did and he gave me a box of tramadol 50 mg 4 x a day.sorted it that night.couldn't believe it.

some dogs don't have it in them

true, suppose he didn't like getting hurt lol , dont know if it was just him, but it put me off collie xs deff, thats why i wet for a gsd x grey, Buck different temp to Bryn, he more full on he got different mind set, Bryn just a rabbit dog but been a good one had plenty of good bags with him when he was younger, he changed as he got older . i suppose it always a gamble with any pup/dog you start out with, you really never no how they will turn out, i am happy with Buck he ticked the boxes for me :thumbs: pity he cant sort me back out, it fecked again been in pain for nearly 9 weeks think it a trapped nerve ,had it for years but it getting worse as i get older, and at my age not looking good , only walking the dogs, no hunting and thats about it, when your in pain it stops everything :yes:

same bird,had a trapped nerve down the back of my neck into my shoulder.fecked me for 6 months because i wouldn't go to the doctor.finally did and he gave me a box of tramadol 50 mg 4 x a day.sorted it that night.couldn't believe it.

glad it sorted you mate :thumbs: , constant pain a feckin killer deff, waiting to go for a scan , but iam 99% sure its a trapped nerve in the lower back , as the pain in the left buttock , and numbing down legs . you are right mate tramadol do take the pain away as there very strong pain killer , but for me they upset my gut, making me feel like throwing up on/off most of the day , so on tramacet which is 1/2 tramadol 1/2 paracetamol so there not as strong as pure tramdol . but the way the pain is i might have to go on them soon , when you hurt your back, i think there always a weakness there , well in my case hurt it in the 80s and its never been right since , suppose really ive done well to work lurchers as long as i have , but struggling with it now iam afraid pain and old age are a bad combination :yes:

think you have the dogs mixed up a little mate the one you think of retrieves fine.